Why don't you guys do audio commentaries for Nolan's movies?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Posts: 129
Joined: September 2010
And other movies you enjoy?

Seriously, that would rock. Whenever you have time, just get a bunch of you in the room recording yourselves commenting on the movie, talking about what you like, don't like, etc.

Posts: 129
Joined: September 2010
Any thoughts on this?

Does seeing a dead thread make anyone else sad?

Posts: 24585
Joined: February 2010
Location: Colorado
I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.

Posts: 611
Joined: November 2010
Cilogy wrote:I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
TALLI.

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
TALLI.
+528491

Posts: 24585
Joined: February 2010
Location: Colorado
ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I would love this idea. Doesn't even have to be Teddy and Alex, we could get some honest NF members to do it too.
TALLI.
I said "honest NF members."

Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
I like this idea. It would be awesome to do it.

We could use ooVoo to make these commentaries. Up to 6 participants in a call. We could record a commentary and then put it up on youtube or vimeo or something. It would be fun. This way we could all get more familiar and have interesting and wise debates.

Site Admin
Posts: 3550
Joined: January 2009
Location: Florida
Hmmm. This could be interesting.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
RIFA wrote:I like this idea. It would be awesome to do it.

We could use ooVoo to make these commentaries. Up to 6 participants in a call. We could record a commentary and then put it up on youtube or vimeo or something. It would be fun. This way we could all get more familiar and have interesting and wise debates.
I'd do it.

Post Reply