[FIXED] When clicking on some link...

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Earlier when i clicked on some link in the forums a new tab opened in my browser. But since a month or two that links have started opening in the same tab. I know this is a very minor issue, I can always use my middle mouse button for that, but why did u guys change it? On various other forums links always open in new tabs and this also helps when u want to see multiple links and still keep viewing the thread.
Small things like these add to the overall browsing experience :D

waveking wrote:Earlier when i clicked on some link in the forums a new tab opened in my browser. But since a month or two that links have started opening in the same tab. I know this is a very minor issue, I can always use my middle mouse button for that, but why did u guys change it? On various other forums links always open in new tabs and this also helps when u want to see multiple links and still keep viewing the thread.
Small things like these add to the overall browsing experience :D
Its been happenin to me to. Im pretty sure its only computer cause its it happended to me quite a few times on other websites.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I think that just might be a computer/internet issue, not related to Nolanfans. Tabs are opening fine for me.

I'm not a computer wiz, but have you tried clearing your cache? That's usually the first thing everyone recommends. :geek:

Hrms. Let me test this.

http://www.twitter.com

EDIT: Yea. It feature must've been lost during a software update. It'll be back shortly. :)

Never happened to me, works fine with the Twitter link too ;)

Then that must be a browser setting you have. External links are supposed to open in a new tabs. ... Or at least, that's the idea, anyway.

AlexHaas wrote:Then that must be a browser setting you have. External links are supposed to open in a new tabs. ... Or at least, that's the idea, anyway.
Ah, okay. Yea, they aren't opening in new tabs for me either.

It is working now!! Thanx :)

Yeah, now everything works fine! :D