[IMPLEMENTED] Following Script?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I noticed you guys don't have the script for Following in your screenplay section. Is it because you're still looking for one? I've seen it on another site before. If you don't already have it, I can send you a link to it if you'd like.

Brendan M. wrote:I noticed you guys don't have the script for Following in your screenplay section. Is it because you're still looking for one? I've seen it on another site before. If you don't already have it, I can send you a link to it if you'd like.
That is correct. We don't have a copy of it.
If you can, could you please send us a link?

AlexHaas wrote:
Brendan M. wrote:I noticed you guys don't have the script for Following in your screenplay section. Is it because you're still looking for one? I've seen it on another site before. If you don't already have it, I can send you a link to it if you'd like.
Lol I already gave u the link to the script, through the old unoffical Nolan website as a pdf file

rbevanx wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
Lol I already gave u the link to the script, through the old unoffical Nolan website as a pdf file
Oh.
Well, I don't know what's going on. I think Teddy was supposed to put it up. He was the one doing the screenplays. He'll figure it out once he sees this thread.