Inception fonts on Nolanfans...

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I've been poking a little on the Nolanfans to figure out the ttf fonts used and I think I've unknowingly stumbled upon a possible issue with the ttf fonts.

As I see it, the fonts used are GothamBook, GothamBold and GothamMedium and the difference seem to be in the font weights. When I do install it on Ubuntu, all three fonts come up as Gotham which the system treats as only one font. I'm wondering if the ttf fonts should be updated (if possible) so that the fonts are differentiated. I theorize this issue causes Chrome on Ubuntu to assume all three fonts are the same.

Minor issue I know, just thought it was worth pointing out as a possible issue.

Are you asking why the fonts are showing up as only one font in Ubuntu? I don't see anywhere on Nolanfans where you can download Gotham for free...

Yes, the book/medium/bold are different font weights under one font family. So Ubuntu could be differentiating them by weight, like how you can have bold and italic under regular fonts. Whatever you'd use to choose bold or italic, book/medium/bold will likely be under there.

It's how Photoshop treats the fonts I have on my computer, at any rate.

Ah yes, I can see that point of view. Ubuntu just happens to treat the font the way it does.