The Official Nolan Fans v3 Feature Requests Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Yea, that's why I only want that for active members. I just want to be able to have "larger" images because sometimes I find images I like but they don't look too hot when scaled down to 100x100. I've seen a difference between 125x125 and 100x100.

ImageImage

I'm not sure if its just my computer, but when I resize things to around 100x100 it gets blurry. The 125x125 still has sharp details in it.

As for larger signatures, I really don't care if this happens or not. I usually use animated gifs for sigs anyways and I don't make them any higher than 130 pixels.

For the visible gender, I just want to have female near my avatar area so that I don't get mistaken as a dude again. :lol:
Always thought 'chee' was a rather feminine username, but I guess not... :think:

No, chee really is a guy, but he's pretty confused and had extensive surgery to make himself look like Zooey Deschanel.

:lol: :lol: Naw you're my homegirl.

Like chee said, I would like to have some better privileges for active members. Bigger sigs & avatars for members with more involvement seems like a good idea.

A couple of things (realistic):
- How about just a simple gender symbol beside our name?
- Custom titles. Some sites allow you to create your own "title", for example, chee has "TDKR Moderator" under her name. I understand people would go crazy with it, which is why I suggest allowing that for users only after a certain number of posts.
- A community picture gallery. A collaborative picture album for members to post pictures of fan art, pictures with Nolan himself, behind the scenes fan photos, rare photos, etc.

(unrealistic):
- A "Nolan Button." Before you submit a post there's a button with Nolan's face on it you can click and it instantly reads the text in Nolan's voice. The voice also gives you very deep insight on the morality of your post.
- A forum within a forum within a forum, wait that many forums within forums is too unstable. :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I can go onboard with the bigger avatars. But besides that, I would love it to stay pretty simple. :angel:

I think the MOTM (Member of the Month) is a good idea fellas, I couldn't care less you are male/female on here tbh.

More faces like :JGLface: :batface: :oldmanface: would be awesome. Maybe Alfred looking puzzled (WTF) or Pacino sleepy (yawn/boring) in Insomnia. A puzzeled Guy Pearce is a my choice though lol.

- Bigger avatars
- Gender icon
- Custom titles for members with 1000 posts minimum.

1000 posts is a lot but yeah that seems fare, but i think 750 post will be enought :thumbup:

We already have about 17 members with posts >1000, plus quite a few who will also cross 1000 soon. So I think 1000 is a good figure. :-)

I want custom titles so I can be "The Goddamn Batmod".

I'd like to request a BRMMMM button. Click button... "BRMMMM" :lol:

I say we unanimously vote to request custom titles.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.