YouTube embeds?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
TeddyBlass wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 5:51 pm
Way to misread it, dude. Go ahead and assume negative intent in everything. Hope that works out for you.
Look, I'm glad you're finding the time out of your busy schedule of regular trips to Disney World to just respond to people snarkily and make little or no progress towards improvements to the site, but how do you expect me to sleep at night (or at all) without fixing the broken stuff?!

:judge:

wtf are sigs working now?

WHAT DID YOU DO HWRE iS MY SIG

Cilogy wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 8:46 pm
wtf are sigs working now?

WHAT DID YOU DO HWRE iS MY SIG

don't play with my emotions like this Theodore

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 5:51 pm
m4st4 wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 5:28 pm
The fact that he’s saying it from his ivory tower is more pathetic than my 50k posts here.

‘Hey guys, sucks to be you, but I actually have life!’

So do we. Posting here doesn’t mean people are incapable of multitasking throughout the day. Get off your high horse and just admit that the only decent thing you’ve done round here was actually recognizing the momentum post TDK, that’s all there is to your (then) business move.

Just pathetic.
Way to misread it, dude. Go ahead and assume negative intent in everything. Hope that works out for you.
Says he, asuming one himself.

‘Everything’? That would be too depressing. Not everything, just that line of yours.

Your actions here, for years, speak volumes. So let’s say I am wrong on that one, cool. Doesn’t erase years of passivity and forum neglect round here. This is a moderator only land... and they’re doing, frankly, a bitchin’ good job considering who runs the show.

Sorry... ‘runs’ :lol: Pretty strong word.

TeddyBlass wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 12:22 pm
Bacon wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 12:35 pm
Holy cow you people suck. If you're going to do nothing at least address the issue professionally.
YouTube embeds will be fixed, but there hasn't been a good time to address the issue yet. No it is not as simple as flicking a switch. Yes we have more important things in life than the forum.

Cheers
A response like this is better than silence. Thank you!