[IMPLEMENTED] Screenshot gallery (Following, Batman Begins)

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Are there any plans for Following and Batman Begins. I really like you're screenshot gallery so I would love to see them.

Or I can do them for you and I will email them to you're address

rbevanx wrote:Are there any plans for Following and Batman Begins. I really like you're screenshot gallery so I would love to see them.

Or I can do them for you and I will email them to you're address
We did have plans to do Batman Begins soon. I think Teddy was going to take care of that. I know that I want to replace or add some images to The Dark Knight after recently seeing the movie on blu-ray.

The fact that you offered to help us is totally awesome. I would appreciate the help. I don't think Teddy or I have Following on DVD, so if you'd like to create a screenshots gallery for us, we'd definitely post it and give you credit on that page.

Let us know. :)

I've got Following.

Well I've done Following and I have sent it to you're main email address [email protected] . If you want I can do Batman Begins as well.

no probs

The 24th picture (the Joker on LaSalle street) in The Dark Knight gallery is messed up, and it's one of the best ones. Please fix! I want to put it as my desktop background, but it is weird when you click on it. Thanks! :D

jake088800 wrote:The 24th picture (the Joker on LaSalle street) in The Dark Knight gallery is messed up, and it's one of the best ones. Please fix! I want to put it as my desktop background, but it is weird when you click on it. Thanks! :D
Hrmm.

That's very strange. I'm not sure what caused the image to do that. I'll have to see if I can retake the screenshot and post the new image. Sorry about this, Jake. I'll have the new one up soon.

AlexHaas wrote:hat's very strange. I'm not sure what caused the image to do that. I'll have to see if I can retake the screenshot and post the new image. Sorry about this, Jake. I'll have to new one up soon.
It's interesting, but I've seen this to happen several times before on other websites too. I don't know what causes this.

So, I just spent about 15 minutes searching for this screenshot in the movie and I can't find it. I scanned through the sequence downtown scenes and I honestly can't find it. If anyone else owns TDK on DVD or BRD and think you know where this scene is, please post the timestamp so I can nab this image. :)