Hey Admins...NEVER SELL THE SITE PLEASE!

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Im on a kanye west forum and this is what happened:
This is it guys. It's over.

Kanyelive has deteriorated so much since being taken over by the new owner. It is a complete mess. A visual mess, a mess with all of the ads, the spam, the downtime....

Four months ago, we decided to create a new site - run by fans, for the fans - with amazing content, an amazing design, and amazing features.

We've been working on this project day and night for four months. Hours and hours of time. We were so excited about this project, and we were going to launch it this Sunday.

www.SPAM (www DOT kanye to the DOTcom)

Then yesterday, things became much, much worse: The new owner, "root", started censoring people on Kanyelive. Anybody who talked about the site was gone. Deleting threads. He even censored the word "SPAM" so that it would show up as SPAM.

Today, he went too far: The 40-year old owner created a fake Twitter account, pretending to be me! He began posting lies, slander, and tried to destroy KanyeToThe. Lord knows he would have gone further with these attacks, had we launched the site on Sunday.

This behaviour is sickening.

As Kanye fans, we shouldn't stand for this. The website should be run by fans, by the community. It should properly represent what Kanye stands for. Right now, KanyeLive is representing what North Korea stands for.

After these revelations, all of the admins have decided to leave KanyeLive permanently, regardless, along with all of the mods we have managed to contact so far.

We truly hope you will support us and do the same on principle.

Please follow me on @Nimdeezy or @KanyeToThe - and follow the other KanyeLive admins and mods - and we can figure something out. THESE WILL BE THE ONLY TRUSTWORTHY OUTLETS FOR THINGS WE SAY.

Please copy and paste this message or screenshot it. Because once this PM has been deleted - or even worse, EDITTED TO MAKE ME SAY THINGS I DIDN'T - the message will be gone.

Once it has been removed... post it everywhere on KanyeLive... let everybody know what is happening.
Been a crazy day there

It depends on how much they offer us. :lol:

I'm the CEO, bitch!

AlexHaas wrote:It depends on how much they offer us. :lol:

I'm the CEO, bitch!
:lol: :lol:

I'm the CEO, bitch!

movieman1005 wrote:

I'm the CEO, bitch!
No wonder you had problems posting images. :lol:

Click on full size image on the side to get the URL.

chee wrote:
No wonder you had problems posting images. :lol:

Click on full size image on the side to get the URL.
Dammit, why oh why? I thought it was just my browser, will try again.

I'm the CEO, bitch!