Inception Shooting Script Book Scans?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Have you received your copy yet?
If so is it convenient for you to scan the entire book and put them on the website?

Thanks

apw
You want someone to scan all 208 pages?

Go buy it. its legal ;)

apw wrote:You want someone to scan all 208 pages?
Yes. :JGLface:

But seriously, go buy it if you want it.

if someone actually scan this he or she is going to be remembered as a god-like nolan fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
no really, there are some of us who don't live in america and such, is frustrating some times.
:JGLface:

If someone could do it, it would be awesome. :-) i'm just a student and i don't have any money and i can't afford it. Besides, 12 dollars is a lot in Indian rupees. Plus, the huge cost of transporting it across half the world. You get the picture.. :-( By the way, are the screenplays of Nolan's previous films available here at Nolan Fans? It would be great if they could be uploaded for us. :-)

kanjisheik wrote:If someone could do it, it would be awesome. :-) i'm just a student and i don't have any money and i can't afford it. Besides, 12 dollars is a lot in Indian rupees. Plus, the huge cost of transporting it across half the world. You get the picture.. :-( By the way, are the screenplays of Nolan's previous films available here at Nolan Fans? It would be great if they could be uploaded for us. :-)
same shipping to AUS is a lot more than 12 bucks

kanjisheik wrote:If someone could do it, it would be awesome. :-) i'm just a student and i don't have any money and i can't afford it. Besides, 12 dollars is a lot in Indian rupees. Plus, the huge cost of transporting it across half the world. You get the picture.. :-( By the way, are the screenplays of Nolan's previous films available here at Nolan Fans? It would be great if they could be uploaded for us. :-)
http://infibeam.com/Books/info/christop ... 70158.html
Free shipping here.