1000 members

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
1000 members in a year and a few months. Amazing! Congrats on hitting the big thousand, Alex and Teddy! :D

Its amazing to see how much the site has grown over the past year. Or really how it exploded in the past week.

theweatherman wrote:Its amazing to see how much the site has grown over the past year. Or really how it exploded in the past week.
Hahah, yea. I think a good 300 or 400 people joined since the movie was released (I'm just guessing, I didn't really pay attention to the numbers :P ).

chee wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Its amazing to see how much the site has grown over the past year. Or really how it exploded in the past week.
Hahah, yea. I think a good 300 or 400 people joined since the movie was released (I'm just guessing, I didn't really pay attention to the numbers :P ).
Yeah I left last monday morning and there were around 650 members I think and I got back Friday afternoon to about 950.

It's a great achievement and certainly with Inception becoming the sensation it is, Alex is now swimming in a pool of cash. I kid, I kid. Great achievement Teddy and Alex! :thumbup:

Hey! That's awesome! I didn't even realize. :lol:
niniendowarrior wrote:Alex is now swimming in a pool of cash.
Psshhh. I wish.

Yes, congrats all around!
Can you imagine how much its goning to grow in the next 2 years when the 3rd Batman goes into production and then premieres?!?!
{=}

:thumbup:

Congrats :thumbup:
Now for 2000 :ugeek:

I believe the number of members on this website is directly proporationate to the number of people who are aware of Chris Nolan in this world.

(anyway, congrats to Alex and Teddy :) :clap: :thumbup: ) for achieving this milestone