1000 members

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
chee wrote: I was eh? Wow, my guestimate was a little off. :P

Naw, not really. 1 year on here is nothing.
I'm turning 18 soon, and I'm still active in a forum where I joined it when I was 13 years old. :lol:
damn! this is only my 2nd forum ive been that im active in and i started about a ...year ago on forums (i was 17) :lol:

Time to resurrect this thread now that we have reached 1500 members, another nice milestone, congrats Alex and Teddy.

Just noticed that nearly quarter of the 1500+ members we have here have not posted even once. Weird..

kanjisheik wrote:Just noticed that nearly quarter of the 1500+ members we have here have not posted even once. Weird..
Yea, that happens a lot with forums. :|

I don't get why people join just to post nothing and never log back in? D:

Yeah, it makes no sense.
In some of the forums where I hang out, they usually delete members who haven't posted even once within two-three months of their joining. It helps weed out the lurkers..
Just a suggestion for the admins.. ;-)

kanjisheik wrote:Yeah, it makes no sense.
In some of the forums where I hang out, they usually delete members who haven't posted even once within two-three months of their joining. It helps weed out the lurkers..
Just a suggestion for the admins.. ;-)
That's the part I don't understand. You don't have to register to read these boards, so why create an account if you don't plan on posting?
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

It is very strange that people do this. I really wish they'd post something, but I don't see the point in deleting those users.

AlexHaas wrote:It is very strange that people do this. I really wish they'd post something, but I don't see the point in deleting those users.
Yeah they aren't hurting anything and its a nice boost to the membership.

Yeah, that's true. :-)

its a great forum, those guys dont know what they are missing