Changing user name/or confirming new account

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Last week I wanted to change my user name, but couldn't find any option for this,
but since I still have a pretty low post count I thought of just creating a new account.
However after I did this I never received any confirmation email for the new account,
and when I try to log in with the new account name it says it has not yet been activated.
I've tried the option to resend the activation link multiple times but I never receive any email,
and I already send an email to '[email protected]' a week ago but no response.

Anybody who can help me?
Thanks

To change your username, you PM the admins TeddyBlass or AlexHaas. They are the only people who can do that. Don't bother with a new account.

So just PM them your request and then wait yo...

Thanks! I'll do that then

Rubow89 wrote:Last week I wanted to change my user name, but couldn't find any option for this,
but since I still have a pretty low post count I thought of just creating a new account.
However after I did this I never received any confirmation email for the new account,
and when I try to log in with the new account name it says it has not yet been activated.
I've tried the option to resend the activation link multiple times but I never receive any email,
and I already send an email to '[email protected]' a week ago but no response.

Anybody who can help me?
Thanks
fyi no one has ever successfully changed their username

I have. I asked them to remove the 1700 lol

Nomis wrote:I have. I asked them to remove the 1700 lol
wow youre 317 years old

Nomis wrote:I have. I asked them to remove the 1700 lol
Did it take long for the change to happen? It's been two weeks and it's not changed and I haven't received any reply from them yet

I had quite some posts already by that time. Other than that I don't remember how quickly they did it tho.