[ARCHIVED] New Banner / Logo

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
We've recently updated our site's main banner / logo.
What do you think?

New:

Old:

Max
I prefer the new one, the text is easily to read when it's center. And it's more beautiful ^^

Haha. Too great. :lol:
Thanks for the comment.
I like the new one also, somehow the "A site for & by Christopher Nolan Fans" in the old version was a little fuzzy. Everything's all cleared up now. :)

now we have a totally different one! :o

It's good to see that you're always developing :D

I saw that someone linked this site on Entertainment Weekly's top 25 directors page, and I have to say that this site is really, really cool! All the information and pictures! Nolan is far and away my favorite director, and I would hope that he would be proud of this site, because it's really good.

gamecrazy2006 wrote:I saw that someone linked this site on Entertainment Weekly's top 25 directors page, and I have to say that this site is really, really cool! All the information and pictures! Nolan is far and away my favorite director, and I would hope that he would be proud of this site, because it's really good.
And it's full of good people, I suppose :D

There's that "banner" (or I don't know how to name it) on the main page, that is always changing, you know. It has screenshots from Nolan-movies. This isn't a problem, I've just noticed that I've never seen a screenshot from Imsomnia in that banner :D Is this just a coincidence, or there really isn't any pictures from that movie? :D

Yea, when we made that rotating banner we didn't have any screen shots from that film. However, now we do. I think I'll add a couple.

Thanks for bringing it up!