Update the Inception screenshots

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
You guys should update it with those new 26 or whatever screenshots

You guys really should. I would love to see whats in the background of certain scenes.

We're working on breaking the Inception gallery page into two parts. One part for stills from the film (or trailers, for now) and the other part for production photos like the ones we post up on the front page with news stories.

Production photos example: http://www.nolanfans.com/2010/06/24/new ... press-kit/

The main Inception gallery page is hand-coded html right now and the front page article galleries are WordPress galleries. The trick is merging the two together.

I can see making some progress before the film's release. :)

AlexHaas wrote:We're working on breaking the Inception gallery page into two parts. One part for stills from the film (or trailers, for now) and the other part for production photos like the ones we post up on the front page with news stories.

Production photos example: http://www.nolanfans.com/2010/06/24/new ... press-kit/

The main Inception gallery page is hand-coded html right now and the front page article galleries are WordPress galleries. The trick is merging the two together.

I can see making some progress before the film's release. :)
Great!

AlexHaas wrote: The main Inception gallery page is hand-coded html right now and the front page article galleries are WordPress galleries. The trick is merging the two together.
Oh man, hand-coded html is going to be tricky. From personal experience, going hard-coded html will always come biting back at you in some way. It's great for whipping up pages real fast, but there are trade offs to it. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out though Alex. You've already throw together a pretty spiffy site. :thumbup:

You've already throw together a pretty spiffy site. :thumbup:
Agreed. One of my favorites.