Has NolanFans.com got the invitation to the premiere yet?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
just wondering, because I think it would be a crime not to invite NolanFans.com to the Inception premiere. :|

No, if they did I'm pretty sure Teddy and Alex would be bragging it about it constantly. :batface:

Chee's correct. We have not been invited to anything. We've got a few contacts within Warner Bros. and we're trying to get some things to happen. So far, it hasn't worked.

:cry:

AlexHaas wrote:Chee's correct. We have not been invited to anything. We've got a few contacts within Warner Bros. and we're trying to get some things to happen. So far, it hasn't worked.

Aww! But I'm sure Warner will do something awesome for you guys! You've done a great job on the site and you guys have done loads of promoting for Nolan and his films. WB will do something for you guys one day!

AlexHaas wrote:Chee's correct. We have not been invited to anything. We've got a few contacts within Warner Bros. and we're trying to get some things to happen. So far, it hasn't worked.

You could have showed those nifty Inception posters with you guys on it as proof that you're part of the project. :lol:

Thinking about it, I'm sure you can get those contacts at Warner to give you some ways of reaching out to the Nolans... since Chris doesn't check the net, maybe Jonathan. Anything for them to recognize that this site exists because of them. :)

Yes, yes... I know, wishful thinking.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us received free pases to the film?! All 475 of us members! yeah....that'll happen!
{=}

We can dream, can't we ;) :lol:

The Dream Is Real :JGLface:

The best thing that we can do here is to continue spreading the word of Nolan Fans. The website is receiving the most traffic that it ever has in the past. And each new week, we break the previous week's record. All of this is happening during the run-up to the release of Inception, of course. The real test will be how the website fares after Inception is released and when the stream of news runs dry.

Although, that'll only be for a few months until Christopher Nolan begins filming 3atman in March. ;)