[RESOLVED] Avatar and Signatures.

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I have been trying for past 45 minutes to upload my avatar. I adjusted the size to 80x80 pixel and it still does not work for me. Can anyone throw any idea why its not working for me? What is the required dimension for avatars here? I have also tried the 90x90 pixel and it didn't worked for me.

It works only when I don't change the color or put a text.

Hmm...It looks like the current limitations regarding avatar images are the following:
Maximum size: 90 x 90 pixels
Maximum filesize: 6144 bytes

I can relax these limits if you need me to, but it looks like you figured it out - I can see your avatar now. ;)

...and by the way, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks, it will be fun to hang out here.

Well, I removed the text from my avatar and then I was able to upload it.

I know it's not the most important thing in the forum's life, but I think that this 6 KB size-limit is very, very small. I tried to upload an avatar, it was 90x90 pixels large (or small :D), but sadly it's size was 25 KB, and I just couldn't lower it more, so I couldn't upload it. Do you think you can raise the size-limit, or are you too busy with other works? :D I mean I can surely understand if this is the situation, I just only had a suggestion. But as I said, it's not that important, and I can comment on the topics without avatar as well ;)

DHOPW42 wrote:I know it's not the most important thing in the forum's life, but I think that this 6 KB size-limit is very, very small. I tried to upload an avatar, it was 90x90 pixels large (or small :D), but sadly it's size was 25 KB, and I just couldn't lower it more, so I couldn't upload it. Do you think you can raise the size-limit, or are you too busy with other works? :D I mean I can surely understand if this is the situation, I just only had a suggestion. But as I said, it's not that important, and I can comment on the topics without avatar as well ;)
Yea. No problem.
I've increased the filesize limit to 100KB.
That should be plenty for any image under 90x90.
:)

Oh my God, thank you :D That was quick! Really thanks:-D

Why this is so complicated. I am sorry I don't want to be pain in the butt-member here. I am having trouble putting my signature URL. Its Photobucket link.

Any ideas?

I cannot upload any siggy's. Its telling me 100 high pixel which I don't understand.