Man of Steel 2/World's Finest board

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I'm all for making one.

lock

If we have a board for TDK and TDKR, we can have one for MoS and MoS 2. :judge:

I think it's a bit early. We'll see what happens if Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are involved with the sequel.

AlexHaas wrote:I think it's a bit early. We'll see what happens if Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas are involved with the sequel.
Christopher Nolan is confirmed as executive producer and Syncopy is gonna be involved with it. The secondary board is for Syncopy films. Also: It'd be MUCH easier to organize. Currently the discussion is crazy right now. It's all over the place.

AlexHaas wrote: Edit: Hey! They're executive producers this time. That doesn't even count!
The board acts as a board for "Syncopy Films" which this will most likely be. Like I said before, it would also aid in the organization of the rapid discussion that is going on. We currently potentially have 2 threads for the exact same thing, so having one single board to unite them under would be massively helpful.

In my opinion, the board for MoS first was exaggeration.

It's a Syncopy film, so yeah it should have its own board. And then the 2 threads can be merged, or one of them can be locked, or whatever...

oracle86 wrote:It's a Syncopy film, so yeah it should have its own board. And then the 2 threads can be merged, or one of them can be locked, or whatever...
Or maybe a board within a board like "Aspiring Filmmakers."