Loading...
Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Smiley upload request

Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
So, upload the Batman one? :P
Last edited by chee on June 1st, 2010, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posts: 3179
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Im gonna see TDK again, there has to be a joker face where his hair is not so messed up!
:JGLface:
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
OVERMAN wrote:Im gonna see TDK again, there has to be a joker face where his hair is not so messed up!
:JGLface:


I looked at a lot of screenshots, all of the hair on him is a mess. D:
Posts: 22225
Location: Castle
:shh:
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
dagn96 wrote:I like this one:Image


Ahah! I remembered why I never did like that smiley.

Looks like freakin' Shirley Temple.
Posts: 2278
Location: Melbourne, Australia
chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:I like this one:Image


Ahah! I remembered why I never did like that smiley.

Looks like freakin' Shirley Temple.

come on
Image
isn't he as cute as a button? :roll:
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
#1fan wrote:
chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:I like this one:Image


Ahah! I remembered why I never did like that smiley.

Looks like freakin' Shirley Temple.

come on
Image
isn't he as cute as a button? :roll:


Image
Posts: 2278
Location: Melbourne, Australia
chee wrote:
#1fan wrote:
chee wrote:
Ahah! I remembered why I never did like that smiley.

Looks like freakin' Shirley Temple.

come on
Image
isn't he as cute as a button? :roll:


Image

:lol:
Posts: 2512
Would be fun if this joker face would be in the list:)
Posts: 962
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:ha ha, good luck with that, how do you do this smilies? photoshop?

The poor man's photoshop, Paint.Net. :P


My poor man's photoshop is Gimp. Now I'm intrigued at how Paint.Net works. :)
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Reporting and Suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests.