Smiley upload request

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
OVERMAN wrote:Imageoh, but is not from any Nolan movie!Image
OH NO! Image

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:Imageoh, but is not from any Nolan movie!Image
OH NO! Image
YEAHHH!!!!

HA HA HA HA :lol:

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
I would do a Joker smiley but his hair is ridiculous to transparent out, with all those small holes in it.

:batface: ? :P

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:Imageoh, but is not from any Nolan movie!Image
OH NO! Image
Image

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
chee wrote:I would do a Joker smiley but his hair is ridiculous to transparent out, with all those small holes in it.

:batface: ? :P
A Joker smiley like this? Image

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
dagn96 wrote:
chee wrote:I would do a Joker smiley but his hair is ridiculous to transparent out, with all those small holes in it.

:batface: ? :P
A Joker smiley like this? Image
I was thinking in cutting faces from the movie, that makes it funnier somehow ha ha
like that batman chee brought, bloody perfect ha ha
:thumbup:

Image

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
dagn96 wrote:
chee wrote:I would do a Joker smiley but his hair is ridiculous to transparent out, with all those small holes in it.

:batface: ? :P
A Joker smiley like this? Image
It doesn't look good if its not against a white background. Looks more like an icon than a smiley.

I need to find an old thread, in another forum, back in 2008 during the great Jokerization. Lots of people made Joker smileys out of old smileys. It was quite funny.

Edit: Found one so far.

This: Image

which was an edit of this: Image

But there were better ones.

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
ha ha, good luck with that, how do you do this smilies? photoshop?

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
OVERMAN wrote:ha ha, good luck with that, how do you do this smilies? photoshop?
The poor man's photoshop, Paint.Net. :P

Found this one: Image

which used to be: Image

And this thing: Image

Image Image

My bad. I remember them being better than this. Oh well, its been 2 years.

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
chee wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:ha ha, good luck with that, how do you do this smilies? photoshop?
The poor man's photoshop, Paint.Net. :P

Found this one: Image

which used to be: Image

And this thing: Image

Image Image

My bad. I remember them being better than this. Oh well, its been 2 years.
I like this one:Image

Post Reply