Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
DoubleD wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
How do you know?
They just are.
Correct. I mentioned before that the new site is being run off a mac mini server. The current site is on a linux server we rent through a company. We can make updates and changes to the new site and it will never effect the current build. We are leaving the current server because it's annoying and overpriced, and is becoming more prone to errors like the ones in recent events.

TeddyBlass wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
They just are.
Correct. I mentioned before that the new site is being run off a mac mini server. The current site is on a linux server we rent through a company. We can make updates and changes to the new site and it will never effect the current build. We are leaving the current server because it's annoying and overpriced, and is becoming more prone to errors like the ones in recent events.
Cool, more reason to fuel our NF addiction lol
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

How are the updates going?

I'm betting $20 this is an elaborate April Fools' Day prank.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Durden wrote:How are the updates going?
Things are going good. We just had a big design breakthrough. Basically shifted gears on something mid-project, but it's given us extra motivation. That and the fact we're paying two server bills until we launch the new site. I wouldn't expect anything too soon, but work is being done everyday.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Durden wrote:How are the updates going?
Things are going good. We just had a big design breakthrough. Basically shifted gears on something mid-project, but it's given us extra motivation. That and the fact we're paying two server bills until we launch the new site. I wouldn't expect anything too soon, but work is being done everyday.
Good to hear, look forward to seeing the finished product. :goNF:

Are we gonna be getting any pics of what the finished product will look somewhat like?

Any way to stop spammers? How about some random question about Nolan's films during registration?
gib sigs

BlairCo wrote:Are we gonna be getting any pics of what the finished product will look somewhat like?

We'll be saving that for launch day I reckon.

Here's one of the ideas we flirted with: Image

While I do like that a lot, we're starting completely from scratch with the current design.
Pratham wrote:Any way to stop spammers? How about some random question about Nolan's films during registration?
We're going to try to up the registration difficulty, but it's still hard with a site of this size.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Here's one of the ideas we flirted with: Image

While I do like that a lot, we're starting completely from scratch with the current design.