Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Posts: 26062
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
It's frowned upon. And warning's do get handed out.
Okay then.
Actually cookies get handed out.

Bumping is encouraged. :twothumbsup:

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Cilogy wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Okay then.
Actually cookies get handed out.

Bumping is encouraged. :twothumbsup:
srsly?? omgee

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Cilogy wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Okay then.
Actually cookies get handed out.

Bumping is encouraged. :twothumbsup:
A staff member has not denied it yet... :think:

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
How's the progress on the iOS/Android app?

Posts: 19594
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
Da faq just happened?

Posts: 26062
Joined: February 2010
Location: Tejas
Do these server problems have anything to do with the new update or is it a separate issue?

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Cilogy wrote:Do these server problems have anything to do with the new update or is it a separate issue?
Completely separate issue.

Posts: 22341
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
BlairCo wrote:Da faq just happened?

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Do these server problems have anything to do with the new update or is it a separate issue?
Completely separate issue.
How do you know?

Posts: 17472
Joined: May 2011
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Completely separate issue.
How do you know?
They just are.

Post Reply