Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Forum Pro
Law
Durden wrote:
Law wrote:So, I can't have a gif avy by tomorrow?
sounds like it. It was an honor seeing your Avy gif's while they lasted my friend. :(

Law wrote:
Durden wrote: sounds like it. It was an honor seeing your Avy gif's while they lasted my friend. :(
Your reaction is a bit premature I think
AlexHaas wrote:We've set some big goals this time around and that means we won't be ready in time for January 13th.
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z2HqozPvxf

When is this happening?

We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.

AlexHaas wrote:We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.
When can we expect the release of a "Men of NF" 2013 calendar?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.
When can we expect the release of a "Men of NF" 2013 calendar?
:lol: :clap:
Why you lurking my page brah?

NOOOOO!! :cry:

I just learned how to make gifs yesterday! This one in my avy is my first one!! What will I do without my Amy gifs?! That's the only way everyone here remembers/recognizes me!! :lol:

BatMan528491 wrote:NOOOOO!! :cry:

I just learned how to make gifs yesterday! This one in my avy is my first one!! What will I do without my Amy gifs?! That's the only way everyone here remembers/recognizes me!! :lol:
You'll still be able to use them for your signature.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Will there be a new thread for update suggestions or do we use the old threads? I have some good ones I think most people will enjoy.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Will there be a new thread for update suggestions or do we use the old threads? I have some good ones I think most people will enjoy.
Go on...
Brave New World