Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Law ✅
Durden wrote:
Law wrote:So, I can't have a gif avy by tomorrow?
sounds like it. It was an honor seeing your Avy gif's while they lasted my friend. :(

Law wrote:
Durden wrote: sounds like it. It was an honor seeing your Avy gif's while they lasted my friend. :(
Your reaction is a bit premature I think
AlexHaas wrote:We've set some big goals this time around and that means we won't be ready in time for January 13th.
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z2HqozPvxf

When is this happening?

Site Admin
We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.

AlexHaas wrote:We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.
When can we expect the release of a "Men of NF" 2013 calendar?

Cilogy wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:We haven't set a date yet. We're still working on the redesign and now Teddy and I are discussing building a new server.
When can we expect the release of a "Men of NF" 2013 calendar?
:lol: :clap:

NOOOOO!! :cry:

I just learned how to make gifs yesterday! This one in my avy is my first one!! What will I do without my Amy gifs?! That's the only way everyone here remembers/recognizes me!! :lol:

BatMan528491 wrote:NOOOOO!! :cry:

I just learned how to make gifs yesterday! This one in my avy is my first one!! What will I do without my Amy gifs?! That's the only way everyone here remembers/recognizes me!! :lol:
You'll still be able to use them for your signature.

Will there be a new thread for update suggestions or do we use the old threads? I have some good ones I think most people will enjoy.

Cilogy wrote:Will there be a new thread for update suggestions or do we use the old threads? I have some good ones I think most people will enjoy.
Go on...