Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
RyanRises wrote:
Bacon wrote:Why in the world are GIFs not allowed for avatars? Seriously. Screw custom titles, if I can't have gif avatars. Don't update the site. Don't fix what ain't broke.
Did you even read what Alex posted? :facepalm:

And says the guy with a non gif avy.
Allow gifs in avatars, but NOT in sigs. Seriously. That's ridiculous. And I don't have a gif avatar now, but cause the site's being screwed up, I'm gonna make one. :judge:

EDIT: Done. Gosh, I'm gonna miss these things. I'll never get over this. :problem:

Bacon wrote:
RyanRises wrote: Did you even read what Alex posted? :facepalm:

And says the guy with a non gif avy.
Allow gifs in avatars, but NOT in sigs. Seriously. That's ridiculous. And I don't have a gif avatar now, but cause the site's being screwed up, I'm gonna make one. :judge:

EDIT: Done. Gosh, I'm gonna miss these things. I'll never get over this. :problem:
Is that the only reason you're on this site?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Bacon wrote: Allow gifs in avatars, but NOT in sigs. Seriously. That's ridiculous. And I don't have a gif avatar now, but cause the site's being screwed up, I'm gonna make one. :judge:

No but its something I like about the site. Many other forums I'm on have a limit of 50x50 and no GIFs and no images 200kb+.

Bacon wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
No but its something I like about the site. Many other forums I'm on have a limit of 50x50 and no GIFs and no images 200kb+.
True. It is a cool feature, but the reasoning behind the change makes perfect sense. Things always change, so whats not to say they allow them again some day. Possibly has an in incentive once you reach a certain post count.

Teddy. Alex. I guess that was kind of a suggestion.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Dear Bacon

Not long ago you said:
Bacon wrote:@Red Hood
So glad.
Bacon wrote: No the lag was screwing with my eyes. It was making me think my pc was lagging. So I just blocked that image. :thumbup:
Bacon wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Boy that trailer was epic.
Please change your avatar. The lag in one part of it always messes with my brain to make me think my pc's lagging.
Maybe it wasn't your eyes...

Stop flip-flopping yo. Non-gif avys are a reasonable and small change.

the_red_ninja wrote:Dear Bacon

Not long ago you said:
Bacon wrote:@Red Hood
So glad.
Bacon wrote: No the lag was screwing with my eyes. It was making me think my pc was lagging. So I just blocked that image. :thumbup:
Bacon wrote: Please change your avatar. The lag in one part of it always messes with my brain to make me think my pc's lagging.
Maybe it wasn't your eyes...

Stop flip-flopping yo. Non-gif avys are a reasonable and small change.
My computer wasn't lagging, but his avatar made it look like it was. It was small, low-quality, and it'd stick in a certain part. Also it just looked bad. So I blocked it. My computer wasn't lagging cause of one gif. :roll:

The big update is tomorrow!

Gif Avy's for the protectors and legends. :judge:

Forum Pro
Law
So, I can't have a gif avy by tomorrow?

Law wrote:So, I can't have a gif avy by tomorrow?
sounds like it. It was an honor seeing your Avy gif's while they lasted my friend. :(