Nolan Fans 2013 Forum Updates

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
RyanRises wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I'm down w likes as long mods keep and eye on it
If we had likes. I would not like this post.
Thanks for the info
Sigs???

Dodd wrote:No 'like' system!!!!!!!

it has wrecked forums I've been a part of in the past because people just do pointless things to get likes :judge: :judge: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
People already do pointless things to get posts, it wouldn't be any different.

And if that's true, we might as well implement dislikes too, or post ratings so that we can get a handle on who is credible/level-headed/not trolling.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

like or dislike? no way.

That's why we have :thumbup: :thumbdown:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:like or dislike? no way.

That's why we have :thumbup: :thumbdown:
:thumbdown:
Brave New World

Cilogy wrote:
Dodd wrote:No 'like' system!!!!!!!

it has wrecked forums I've been a part of in the past because people just do pointless things to get likes :judge: :judge: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
People already do pointless things to get posts, it wouldn't be any different.

And if that's true, we might as well implement dislikes too, or post ratings so that we can get a handle on who is credible/level-headed/not trolling.
it would turn the forum into more of a competition rather than a fan community is what I'm trying to say.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Change is bad.
Brave New World

Dodd wrote:
Cilogy wrote: People already do pointless things to get posts, it wouldn't be any different.

it would turn the forum into more of a competition rather than a fan community is what I'm trying to say.
Good post.
Do you... like pineapple?

How about something for bumping old threads? There should be some kind of rule for that, especially if they're pointless bumps, as we've seen quite a lot of recently..

MikaHaeli8 wrote:How about something for bumping old threads? There should be some kind of rule for that, especially if they're pointless bumps, as we've seen quite a lot of recently..
It's frowned upon. And warning's do get handed out.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:How about something for bumping old threads? There should be some kind of rule for that, especially if they're pointless bumps, as we've seen quite a lot of recently..
It's frowned upon. And warning's do get handed out.
Okay then.