Possibility of Talli Returning

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
cooldued wrote:I have no problem with Talli returning. I kinda miss his words of wisdom. He was entertaining.
Like a bumbling retard with a superiority complex.
gib sigs

He adds nothing since every word out of his mouth is a lie.
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Redsmile wrote:He adds nothing since every word out of his mouth is a lie.
and every word out of your mouth is an insult to another member but you don't see people going around claiming you're an asshole

Law_of_4 wrote:
and every word out of your mouth is an insult to another member

Law_of_4 wrote:
and every word out of your mouth is an insult to another member but you don't see people going around claiming you're an asshole
Yeah I'm super insulting
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Redsmile wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: and every word out of your mouth is an insult to another member but you don't see people going around claiming you're an asshole
Yeah I'm super insulting
You are but so am I, I'm just saying that your only argument for talli not being allowed shouldn't be "he's a liar"

Maybe we are not talking about the same person.

I know what you mean when you say just ignore them. That's what I tired to do. But he is just everywhere. People won't shut up about him and by the end of it all this place is Tallifans. It's all anyone will talk about. I was sick of it and if he comes back I will prob get sick of him again.

And I don't just insult people...
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Redsmile wrote:Maybe we are not talking about the same person.

I know what you mean when you say just ignore them. That's what I tired to do. But he is just everywhere. People won't shut up about him and by the end of it all this place is Tallifans. It's all anyone will talk about. I was sick of it and if he comes back I will prob get sick of him again.

And I don't just insult people...
Okay but, you don't run this site. It isn't up to you who can come and go. You chose to join this site the same way talli did. It's your choice to deal with it too. If talli comes back and posts normally, engage in the conversation.. put the past behind you. Everyone deserves a 5th chance.

I'd be fine with it, but I've always been fine with allowing any level of annoying user. The thing about NF is that it's always been a lot more restrictive than the average internet forum, to encourage higher quality, so it's up to the mods what type of person they want on here. He's plenty knowledgeable, and he often added to a lot of legitimate discussions, but he's had so many repeat violations that I'd definitely understand if they keep the ban enforced.

Law_of_4 wrote:Okay but, you don't run this site. It isn't up to you who can come and go.
This thread was made to voice your opinion on the matter and that is all he did and you attacked him because of your love for talli. :roll: