Possibility of Talli Returning

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
so even when the fucking majority said no the question is still being disccussed :lol: yeah fuck this dump of a site.mods/admins deactivate my account right here and now.this aint a joke.do your job for once fucking cunts.

Mr. Caine wrote:so even when the fucking majority said no the question is still being disccussed :lol: yeah fuck this dump.mods/admins deactivate my account right here and now.this aint a joke.do your job for once fucking cunts.
Whhhaaaaaoooooooo. Uncalled for. Come on man, its not like he killed a puppy. Lets be adult about this.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:so even when the fucking majority said no the question is still being disccussed :lol: yeah fuck this dump.mods/admins deactivate my account right here and now.this aint a joke.do your job for once fucking cunts.
Whhhaaaaaoooooooo. Uncalled for. Come on man, its not like he killed a puppy. Lets be adult about this.
Your right we totally need the biggest troll/idiot in the site's history to come back.20 or smth warnings/bans surely is nothing more then noise right? right.The majority said no.what the fuck is there to discuss?

Red Hood wrote:Image
you are around 528491 times smarter and more valuable member to the site then any mod or admin right now

The way people talk about this, the thread should be moved to 'world affairs', and it takes more than just one member being obnoxious to cause something that sad to be the case.

Dodd wrote:Thank you.

Ok so I've been emailing Talli and talking about things and he had the idea that we should talk about this in a live setting to get it out of our system and possibly find a solution in real time, as well as having himself in the discussion.

He will be forwarding me a tinychat link later today and I will post the link and time that this discussion will be taking place. Thanks everyone. When this chat happens lets keep things adult and civil. No flaming, spamming, blashing etc.
Change of plans. Dodd will post the link in the chat thread.

Apologies for the tease...

This really affects alot of things. For the sake of argument, if Talli is allowed back, what about the other permabanned memebers. Should they be allowed back too? No. I mean come on guys. FFS. Shit.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."