New Contest.

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
BlairCo wrote:
Octaviana wrote:
Hey, c'mon, trust yourself!
I have done some screenwriting (in fact, I'm currently writing one now), but something as big as a Space Sci-Fi plot, I don't think I could master that. But that's just me, I'm sure you could do an amazing job.
Mmm... I don't know. I've done some screenwriting and I used to wrote all the plays of my drama classes but nothing sci-fi related, haha.
I think it will be fun to play with Interstellar, until we get some news (WE NEED NEWS ABOUT YOUR FILM MR. NOLAN :judge: )

We should still do this.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:We should still do this.
Yeah. I love contests.

Octaviana wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:We should still do this.
Yeah. I love contests.
'
The problem is apparent lack of interest. If someone could increase interest and organize it, then we could set a start date and see how many people join.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
Octaviana wrote:
Yeah. I love contests.
'
The problem is apparent lack of interest. If someone could increase interest and organize it, then we could set a start date and see how many people join.
Yes, I think that if someone launched the contest, there would be more people interested.

Octaviana wrote:
anepicmoviereviewer wrote: '
Yes, I think that if someone launched the contest, there would be more people interested.
What could it be ? No one would join if it was a bad idea. Also, the organizer should announce the launch date and create a thread kind of like the Actor and Director challenges's NF has held.

Octaviana wrote:
What could it be ? No one would join if it was a bad idea. Also, the organizer should announce the launch date and create a thread kind of like the Actor and Director challenges's NF has held.
Yeah. Have you read my ideas? I posted them in this thread. I think the most interesting is the one involving the short film scripts related to Interstellar.

Octaviana wrote:
Yeah. Have you read my ideas? I posted them in this thread. I think the most interesting is the one involving the short film scripts related to Interstellar.
A few weeks ago so I forgot. I think that would work. What part of the forum should the contest be in ?

Octaviana wrote:
A few weeks ago so I forgot. I think that would work. What part of the forum should the contest be in ?
Mmm... probably in Forum Fun

Octaviana wrote:
Mmm... probably in Forum Fun
Good idea. When should it be launched and do you want to do it ?