[FIXED] Possible bugs

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
It's a bit weird, but every time I click on the "Forum" button at the top of the screen, I log out. I don't know if it's an error in my browser (I use Opera) or it's a bug of the website (don't worry, your site is still very good :D ), but this is a bit annoying. Obviously it happens not only if I click "Forum", but with every other buttons also.

Yeah, that sounds like a problem your browser is having with the forum software (PHPBB3) or the cookies it set.

Try clearing all of your cache and cookies from this website.

DHOPW42 wrote:It's a bit weird, but every time I click on the "Forum" button at the top of the screen, I log out. I don't know if it's an error in my browser (I use Opera) or it's a bug of the website (don't worry, your site is still very good :D ), but this is a bit annoying. Obviously it happens not only if I click "Forum", but with every other buttons also.
I've noticed this too. I've been trying to get it resolved but I've been unsuccessful.

The reason is that the whole top banner (black background and navigation links) isn't technically a part of the discussion forums' system. It's merely an easy way to get to another part of the website quickly.

The short-term solution would be to click on "Board Index" on the gray navigation bar directly below the banner to return to the forum index and stay logged in. The "Board Index" link is directly below Mr. Nolan's picture in the banner.

I'll post back here if I can get the Forums link in the banner to work properly.

Thank's, that's really a solution to this problem :D

Oh! I think I just fixed this logout problem!
See if you can confirm this.

Yea, everything is working normal now on my machine.

Anyone else?

It's alright now, thanks a lot :)