NFReactions (RottenTomatoes for NolanFans)

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I thought it would be a good idea to put a poll in each new film thread in the entertainment section.

Calculate a percentage based on the members who have seen the film and score it so other members can decide if they would like to view it as well.

Hopefully everyone thinks this is a cool idea.

That'd be sorta cool. :think:

Bacon wrote:That'd be sorta cool. :think:
Maybe even insert the percentage in the Subject heading so members can see how popular a certain film is.

This could be cool. Maybe give a trial run on a film of you guys choice.

Let's see what a couple of other members think about it first though.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Great idea :twothumbsup:

Good Idea, imo... :clap: :twothumbsup:

But the polls have time limit or are forever? Because maybe sometimes not everyone watches the film at the same time.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:But the polls have time limit or are forever? Because maybe sometimes not everyone watches the film at the same time.
It doesn't matter, the rating can always change, just like it does on RT.

I love the idea, but I think there should be a rule on who can give a rating. Like. Wayne Board Member and up or something.

Isn't this essentially the same thing as the Nolanfans awesome rating?

07202012 wrote:
didich wrote:But the polls have time limit or are forever? Because maybe sometimes not everyone watches the film at the same time.
It doesn't matter, the rating can always change, just like it does on RT.

I love the idea, but I think there should be a rule on who can give a rating. Like. Wayne Board Member and up or something.
No I don't like that.

Celestin wrote:Isn't this essentially the same thing as the Nolanfans awesome rating?
Not really. I see it more has a see it/skip it sorta thing. Save the awesome rating for Nolan films.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."