How do you change your username??

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I don't really like my username here. I know we can change our names because solo did it somehow but I can't figure it out.

I just want to change my username to something better and more original, this one is kinda stupid. Don't really know what I was thinking when I signed up with this one I was just doing it real fast to get on lol

Thanks! :thumbup:

You need help from a higher/ divine power.
Brave New World

You should ask Teddy to change your name to AmyAdamsFanBoy.

ryan4butler wrote:You need help from a higher/ divine power.
Christopher Nolan?

BatMan528491 wrote:I don't really like my username here. I know we can change our names because solo did it somehow but I can't figure it out.

I just want to change my username to something better and more original, this one is kinda stupid. Don't really know what I was thinking when I signed up with this one I was just doing it real fast to get on lol

You can only get it changed if you pleasure Teddy.

Allstar wrote:You should ask Teddy to change your name to AmyAdamsFanBoy.
Dorky. :lol:

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:You need help from a higher/ divine power.
Christopher Nolan?
Theodore Blass dah.

+1 for AmyAdamsFanBoy
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:
Christopher Nolan?
Theodore Blass dah.

+1 for AmyAdamsFanBoy
Hmmm... :modesty:

It seems thrilling, intoxicating almost. You've spent a few weeks maybe longer checking out the website. Now's the time. You hit "Register Now". This is it. You pick a name. You stew over it for a few minutes. Maybe longer. You hit on something. Something gold. Maybe it's something like...Nolan was a batman director....and I liked inception. I've got it. Batman528491. What better way to show my loyalty to Christ Nolan. Maybe you don't want to take things so seriously. Maybe you're nervous about picking a name. So naturally, you pick something stuck in your mind. Someone made a website that sells bane's clothing and called it banepants.com? Gold!

See. We have to live with our decisions, AmyAdamsFanboy.

BatMan528491 wrote:I don't really like my username here. I know we can change our names because solo did it somehow but I can't figure it out.

There is a rare blue flower that grows on the Eastern slopes. If take one to the top of the mountain, you may find what you are looking for.