Nolan Fans Warning.

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
This is a message for the powers that be within Nolan Fans. It is a message of warning.

This has escalated for far too long. The lack of caring for members is enough to send this Forum down into ashes. I question the dedication and attitude towards creating a fair environment which has long forgotten these words
as a way to enlarge the fan-base and establish its presence on the net.
However, When the Forest grows too wild, the purging fire is inevitable and natural. Doing some simple changes or accept some sort of responsibility for your own creation. Is this what you want Nolan Fans to represent like? We need to establish better communication between members and admin.

I will wait for Teddy or Alex to message within this thread or I'll give you my Ultimatum.

While a point is to be made here, the theatricality of this message practically neutralizes it. If you want an open dialog between staff and users, let's have grounded one.

Let's not stand on ceremony, Mr. Blass.

Z. Cobb wrote:This is a message for the powers that be within Nolan Fans. It is a message of warning.

This has escalated for far too long. The lack of caring for members is enough to send this Forum down into ashes. I question the dedication and attitude towards creating a fair environment which has long forgotten these words
as a way to enlarge the fan-base and establish its presence on the net.
However, When the Forest grows too wild, the purging fire is inevitable and natural. Doing some simple changes or accept some sort of responsibility for your own creation. Is this what you want Nolan Fans to represent like? We need to establish better communication between members and admin.

I will wait for Teddy or Alex to message within this thread or I'll give you my Ultimatum.

Bahahahahahhahhahhahhahahaha.
Do you... like pineapple?

TeddyBlass wrote:While a point is to be made here, the theatricality of this message practically neutralizes it. If you want an open dialog between staff and users, let's have grounded one.
Questions have been raised in the True Story thread in Forum Fun. I'd say it's up to the admins now to address them.

jibran wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:This is a message for the powers that be within Nolan Fans. It is a message of warning.

Go away.

Mr. Caine wrote:
jibran wrote:

Go away.
Certainly not.
Do you... like pineapple?

Good cause, bad presentation. I mean I know references are funny, I get high on them, but this was more of a backslider. Not that trying to be serious about it helped me in the past.

I've jumped opinions till I got to the conclusion that everything I ever did, despite my intentions, only contributed to escalation because I was one among many entities that did virtually the same thing, again, regardless of intention. I regret it now and I wish more people would stop looking at the funny side. All the 'big deal'-s won't change the fact that the angry mob thing should end. I didn't want... this.

I don't get how people would spend so much time here (which would imply that you care about this place) and not try to make NF better. I mean I rallied some of the chaos and people went along but my mistake was that I was so insistant on making this a better place that I presented that in the wrong way. What we actually do is shit where we eat because we think we see no other way. So, if you care about this place, think of escalation each time you make a move. Because, if you don't, later on you'll complain about someone else's move on you and any enemy will remain external.

Your intention alone doesn't justify anything if your ways are harmful. I learned that the hard way.

For NFs to survive; people must be able to cooperate and communicate respectfully. Negative comments and belittlement solve nothing. I predict that without these common decencies, Nolan Fans will die.
Brave New World

TeddyBlass wrote:While a point is to be made here, the theatricality of this message practically neutralizes it. If you want an open dialog between staff and users, let's have grounded one.
You know I'm not good at this stuff but now I have your attention. I believe pretty much everyone here wants this forum to be a cool place where the members can have intellectual dialogues with each other, but its of course grown out of control and led to all this mess. Members obviously vented their frustration.

I just want to know your take on the whole situation.