Complaints and Critiques over Administration Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
TeddyBlass wrote: Lock a thread, get criticized. Don't lock a thread, get criticized. Fun times.
Having a consistent standard for what threads are locked is the problem.
RIFA wrote:
steveportee wrote:Well, I should rephrase what I said. I would've not wanted you in chat. Others may have. It was not my decision. I'd let you in if you would agree to not behave like a raving lunatic.

And as far as I know, N4L never told you he wanted you to die. So that's what separates the two of you.
:lol: :lol: This is better than any Grimm Brothers story. You should rephrase a lot of the stuff you just said...
Maybe you forget about stuff you say when you're in a blind rage? Such as all the times you compare Liron's friends to Mason, which is clearly just meant as a cheap shot towards her.

steveportee wrote:Such as all the times you compare Liron's friends to Mason, which is clearly just meant as a cheap shot towards her.
Let me laugh out loud a little.

1. Comparing someone's friends with Mason is far from being even similar with a "death threat" as you early insinuated I made.
2. I never compared Liron's friend to Mason. What are you talking about? I don't even know Liron's friends. This makes 0 sense.
3. I told Liron the way she handled things on both the chatroom and forum is similar to what Mason did.
4. I told Nolan4Life that his behavior was more condemnable from my point of view than Mason's because Mason never really said anything insulting to me.
5. Stop making things up. Just stop posting. You only make it worse.
Last edited by RIFA on September 17th, 2012, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perhaps the steve vs rifa conversation/argument can move to PM? Thanks. :thumbup:

steveportee wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote: Lock a thread, get criticized. Don't lock a thread, get criticized. Fun times.
Having a consistent standard for what threads are locked is the problem.
RIFA wrote: :lol: :lol: This is better than any Grimm Brothers story. You should rephrase a lot of the stuff you just said...
Maybe you forget about stuff you say when you're in a blind rage? Such as all the times you compare Liron's friends to Mason, which is clearly just meant as a cheap shot towards her.
While RIFA does all that, there's a lot to be said about N4L and there's a lot I already said about Liron. But everything everyone over here knows to do is to be sore about the other guy's punch. There's no time out, there's just punches being excused with punches, excused with punches. Then people complain how there's no end to it or just complain about the last punch. You'll excuse anything Liron or N4L did with whatever RIFA's done. There's no discussion between you and them and there's no critique exchanged. Just guys protecting each other. You won't tell N4L to not be rude to other people or to Liron to actually adress whatever happened on that night. No, it's enough to know that RIFA did something that was OBVIOUSLY wrong enough to turn everything on its head just so you'd go HAHA WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?... all ofc with the inevitable casualties. From that point on, there's nothing to be discussed or exchanged about how someone else could've had some other fault in the whole thing or how someone could've acted more... optimally...

That's not the way to do any of this. Yet that's exactly the way all of you people (I was a big part of that myself, I admit) go about all of this.
Last edited by prince0gotham on September 17th, 2012, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeddyBlass wrote:Perhaps the steve vs rifa conversation/argument can move to PM? Thanks. :thumbup:
6/10 avy/sig combo
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Today marks the start of hobbit week. Can't we all learn from them and live in peace?
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Today marks the start of hobbit week. Can't we all learn from them and live in peace?
Peace was never an option.

DreamPolice wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:Today marks the start of hobbit week. Can't we all learn from them and live in peace?
Peace was never an option.
A how-to guide for peace.
Brave New World

TeddyBlass wrote:Perhaps the steve vs rifa conversation/argument can move to PM? Thanks. :thumbup:
But then we all can't read it. :|

This was some good entertainment. I have no interest in a private war of words with RIFA. The public spectacle was half the fun.