Complaints and Critiques over Administration Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
I'm back, bitches. But probably not for long. :p I just feel the need to explain the situation to some.

Those of you who don't know, last night some of the veterans, funnier and more interesting people on the board decided to riot. Why? A few reasons which I will name here in a minute. That resulted in aforementioned members getting banned. Some "for good". Which means this place is now mainly run by noobs. We will get back to them later too.

First, last night. Based4Life was just unbanned after a day. FYI, the reason for that ban remains unknown. Some members here get a ban for every innocent post while others don't. But we'll get to that too. 
This place we once enjoyed has turned into some playground for kids who have a thing for spamming. Basically, replying in every goddamn thread they can find with just a smiley at times. Just so their name will be up there. ryan4butler, for example.
Add that to the lovely, nonstop, religious nutcase comments from Bacon. FYI, I have nothing against Christianity. But when you say stupid things like how you only watch family-friendly films but have Watchman in your avy and sig - people are bound to question your honesty. Like.. Lol http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 20#p487214. But you never failed in showing religious prejudice against everyone. Apparently here you can get banned if you call Bacon a religious nut, and it's considered as "insulting other people's religions", but not if you say to someone something like "I hope you mean boyfriend". You self-righteous prick. Go figure.
Moving on, ah yes, Red Hood, you have a special place in my heart, you know? First you come into chat trolling as Mason. Then you get pissed off that you're banned so you try to come in as TeddyBlass and AlexHaas on two separate occasions... And then you call us, trolls. The funniest part was when you still tried to come into chat later. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Now I'm gonna have to mention that personally, I may have only been here a few months but I have spent way too much time here on those months and tried to truly be a good member. Be it with creating discussions or making a book for Nolan where I respected every member's privacy equally and never used anything against anyone. I did have my share of personal fights here with people, which I will not mention out of respect for said individuals (I only mention people here who truly "deserve" it) and to be honest, feuds I would like finished... but I tried very hard to get along with as many as I could and truly wanted to do my best. Of course, I sent a message to Teddy back when I was making the book to try and make it a website thing. Bigger than it could ever be. But that clearly wasn't even worth a reply. While others get replies over every silly pm they send about special ranks and whatnot. It's a shame this place doesn't mean enough when someone actually wants to do good by people. Same for Mr. Caine who did his job loyally as spam hunter for ages only to be replaced because he left for just a few days, by the biggest spammer himself, ryan4butler. Same dude who replies for the sake of replying, who lied about his age in his profile (wrote he's 21 admitted later he's 18 but then we hear he's 17... Right. Sounds like another dude who trolled this place for over a year, it's usually a sign for something worse) and can't put any decent amount of thought into his posts so he ends up calling Christopher Nolan "amiture". I have nothing against non-English speakers. I'm not one myself. But ffs, CHECK before you post. You can't blame people for making fun of you when you're in such a rush to spam the board that you make these stupid mistakes and people can't understand a word you're fkn saying! But he's spam hunter. Right.

I'd like to finish by mentioning some of the forum mods. Not many good things can be said about them cos personally, I don't see most of them around. But then the admins don't give a shit enough about this place to pick more and better mods. I would just like to mention the_red_ninja, whom I had respect for in the last but has decided to hurt some people here personally and carelessly and barely apologized (instead tried to explain herself like anyone could ever agree with her actions). I tried to help you. But you lied to me, you lied to others. And you continued trying to come to chat when many made it clear your presence there upsets them. Why hurt people more? I tried to stay out. I can't anymore. And now giving out bans on personal grounds, some more than others, and you're writing how you banned them all like you're proud of it, what's that all about? I could have forgiven you for doing your job but it almost sounds like you're proud of giving out bans to people you hurt before and the whole choice between who got perma and who didn't.. No one could ever make me believe it wasn't personal.

So boys and girls, it's a shame. This could have been the forum Nolan deserved. A place called "Forum FUN" shouldn't be the most heavily moderated section in forum. It should be almost free so people can go crazy (I've seen it in enough other boards). Users should try harder to not respond to every-fucking-thing and rather, reply to what they actually have something to add to. Prejudice over sexual grounds shouldn't be allowed if religious remarks aren't. It just doesn't make sense to let you do one but not the other. If people who hurt Bacon get banned, people who hurt others shoul get banned too. Enough with the favoritism already. And mods should do a fkn better job in moderating parts of the forum like TDKR section cos for those of us who aren't noobs - it's literally impossible to enjoy it because of all the fkn threads repeating each other.

You guys may think some of those members who got banned deserve it because they rioted. But in reality you lost some of the wittiest people here and are left with those mainly replying with just gifs and smilies. It's a shame cos all of this could have been avoided with better management who actually SEES what is going on here rather than make assumptions based on those who report and whine the most and treating people the same way rather than hating on some for personal reasons. (FYI Allstar has more warnings than any of the members who got permabanned last night but we already said it's mainly personal).

Bye to some of you, it was fun til the noobs took over and management let them.

The truth is subjective.
Brave New World

Can you fuck off of the forums please? No one wants you here.

ryan4butler wrote:The truth is subjective.
:|
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:The truth is subjective.
It is.
Brave New World

Le me noob gif:

Red Hood wrote:Can you fuck off of the forums please? No one wants you here.
Speak for you fucking self man. How about stop adding to the problem?

Red Hood wrote:Can you fuck off of the forums please? No one wants you here.

ryan4butler wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
It is.
:| :| :| :|
Sigs???