[POLL] Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Yes
66%
No
20%
I couldn't care less
15%

Total votes: 41

Everyone calm your melons. MoS is considered a Snyder film, we already have a thread for it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Bacon wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Mods, at the very least, let's have a SYNCOPY Films board with a thread each for Man of Steel and Wally's film.
If we only have a thread, there's no reason to have a new board. We should have a SYNCOPY forum (like Nolan's Films) and inside of it would be 2 boards (like "The Dark Knight Rises [Some Possible Spoilers]") for MoS and Wally's film which contain many threads (like Hans Zimmer's Soundtrack).
That's what we should have.
Ideally, we ought to have a board. I wholeheartedly agree with you, Bacon. But the people who matter on this board evidently don't agree with us. Hence, my attempt at a negotiation. Looks like that wasn't very successful. :(

The poll has over 60% members in favour of a new board. Sucks that we'll never get it.

Spam Hunter approves.Get off your asses staff.

If you want an entirely new board for MoS or for Syncopy, you'd have to ask the admins, as the mods cannot create new boards.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:If you want an entirely new board for MoS or for Syncopy, you'd have to ask the admins, as the mods cannot create new boards.
I've sent a pm to both Alex and Teddy about this issue. Hopefully, we'll get a response from them on this thread sometime soon.

oracle86 wrote:
We already have a Nolan Films section, so for all of his productions, we should have a SYNCOPY Films section. Man of Steel and Wally's film ought to have boards in that section. :thumbup:
Excellent idea.

Teddy?

Alex?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

A Syncopy board sounds good to me, that way future projects that he produces can go in there. That's what I originally pitched but I think TnA said no or something. I dunno, it was a long time ago.

I just don't want one specifically for MoS since Nolan is just the producer.

Ask and you shall receive

THANKS! :tooexcited: