[POLL] Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.

Should NF have a Man of Steel board?

Yes
66%
No
20%
I couldn't care less
15%

Total votes: 41

Is Man of Steel that interesting a subject?

No.

The thread in the Entertainment section is enough for MoS.

Cilogy wrote:I'm sure we'll get some sort of info on Nolan's next film within the next 6 months anyway.

So there'll be that.
That got me very excited 8-)

My thought is this:

Move the Man of Steel board from Entertainment section with the tag [Producer] until this movie comes out and people are done explaining it at the peak of its hype (however much it may be) and after the hype dies down, demote it to the entertainment section and replace it with whatever his next endeavor is.

This way it is more easily accessible and promoted and yet not in the way or unsymmetrical as far as the list goes for HIS projects.

solo2001 wrote:Is Man of Steel that interesting a subject?
Yes.
chee wrote:No.

The thread in the Entertainment section is enough for MoS.
If we don't deal with this now, little, uh, Nolan here, may not be able to get boards for his films he's producing.

Absolutely there should.

This film's going to have the SYNCOPY logo before it. It's produced by Nolan and Thomas. He has a story credit.

I think there should be a Syncopy section, separate from the "Nolan Films" section, for all projects that Christopher Nolan is involved in actively. A producer's credit =/= not involved with the film creatively, that's just pure and utter ignorance.

It's going to engender as much discussion as a subforum about Following on Insomnia, if not more.

And if this were a Steven Spielberg devotee forum, there would have to be boards for The Goonies, Poltergeist, and Back to the Future, surely.

Furthermore, the second film in such a section would be Pfister's film, I'd think.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

^ Well said, Armand! I'd suggested the same in the previous page.

We already have a Nolan Films section, so for all of his productions, we should have a SYNCOPY Films section. Man of Steel and Wally's film ought to have boards in that section. :thumbup:

oracle86 wrote:^ Well said, Armand! I'd suggested the same in the previous page.

We already have a Nolan Films section, so for all of his productions, we should have a SYNCOPY Films section. Man of Steel and Wally's film ought to have boards in that section. :thumbup:
Ah yeah. I just see a topic and build up a head of steam I guess, without reading what came before. What you said.

Mods, at the very least, let's have a SYNCOPY Films board with a thread each for Man of Steel and Wally's film.

oracle86 wrote:Mods, at the very least, let's have a SYNCOPY Films board with a thread each for Man of Steel and Wally's film.
If we only have a thread, there's no reason to have a new board. We should have a SYNCOPY forum (like Nolan's Films) and inside of it would be 2 boards (like "The Dark Knight Rises [Some Possible Spoilers]") for MoS and Wally's film which contain many threads (like Hans Zimmer's Soundtrack).
That's what we should have.