The New Guys and TDKR Spoilers

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
haven't even noticed this Hiawatha business but it does make sense, as Red Ninja has stated, to be talli considering his 'about me' text https://twitter.com/VVS_2
Hiawatha dancing on Peyote
anyone else wanna defend him?

New registrations are disabled.

We knew people, new or old, were going to saying and spoiling things at this point. Nobody should be surprised. But since nobody has self control...

Thanks.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

TeddyBlass wrote:New registrations are disabled.

We knew people, new or old, were going to saying and spoiling things at this point. Nobody should be surprised. But since nobody has self control...
Thank you for that. I'm hearing that a troll over at IMDb is spamming the ending as thread titles. We definitely DO NOT want that happening here.

Based4Life wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:New registrations are disabled.

Thank you for that. I'm hearing that a troll over at IMDb is spamming the ending as thread titles. We definitely DO NOT want that happening here.
Well one of them is posting spoiler thread titles already, but not aabout the ending. There's one
"Leaked photo of Batman with Robin"
and since I havent read spoilers I don't know if it's true but it pisses me off still. :judge:

Perhaps an intelligence test upon registering? :geek: