No countdown clock for TDKR?

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
We had a countdown clock for Inception. Why don't we have one for TDKR?

Jonas Agersø wrote:We had a countdown clock for Inception. Why don't we have one for TDKR?
Where did we have a clock for Inception?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I set this to one of my homepages: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/ful ... =00&p0=137

Every time I open my browser, I get that countdown :D

If you have Firefox you can set up multiple home pages in your options by using | (that's the pipe thing, not a lowercase "L" or an uppercase I, it's the same key as "\" [backslash] on my keyboard) to separate the different URL's. Don't know if other browsers can be set up the same way

Good question indeed...

Cilogy wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:We had a countdown clock for Inception. Why don't we have one for TDKR?
Where did we have a clock for Inception?
Just beneath the banners. Not sure if it was only on the front page. But pretty sure it was everywhere.
Having a countdown clock just adds something I feel.

We had a countdown clock, I think, for Inception on the homepage. 24 hours before release if I remember correctly.

No need for that, i will be at Luxembourg on vacation and there, TDKR only arrives on july 26, and in portugal it only arrives in august 7.

I will watch it once in luxembourg and another one in Portugal

We should have a countdown clock or over/under on how many days Letterman had left to live. :batman:

Nolanoscopy wrote:We should have a countdown clock or over/under on how many days Letterman had left to live. :batman: