Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:The Last of Us is a masterpiece.
Yeah, I've basically been playing every second of free time I've had in the last couple of days. It's really incredible.

m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:Image
Reported for intentional trolling even after several longtime members pointed out at your posts - in this case it was quite obvious, blunt, and non-metaphorical FUCK YOU reserved for each and every member in this thread and especially mods who let you survive this long in that particular state of mind. It is clear that your only reason to exist as so called ''Jungian'' on NF is to shame yourself in a Video Game thread only, which is by definition ridiculous and sad. Now I don't know or particularly care who you are, but I do care about this board becoming infested with creatures like you so, would you kindly, remove yourself from the collective as a tumor that you are.
jesus, you sound like a bloody woman! thanks for taking the time and care to make such an articulate post. I see RIFA gets under fire too with your lovely NF mantra; "dont agree with us, get out".
Last edited by Jungian on June 17th, 2013, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

:judge: :clap:

Dodd wrote:
:judge: :clap:
oh yes indeed. cant wait to play on survivor.

Jungian wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:Image
Reported for intentional trolling even after several longtime members pointed out at your posts - in this case it was quite obvious, blunt, and non-metaphorical FUCK YOU reserved for each and every member in this thread and especially mods who let you survive this long in that particular state of mind. It is clear that your only reason to exist as so called ''Jungian'' on NF is to shame yourself in a Video Game thread only, which is by definition ridiculous and sad. Now I don't know or particularly care who you are, but I do care about this board becoming infested with creatures like you so, would you kindly, remove yourself from the collective as a tumor that you are.
jesus, you sound like a bloody woman! thanks for taking the time and care to make such an articulate post. I see RIFA gets under fire too with your lovely NF mantra; "dont agree with us, get out".
While I wouldn't mind having a pussy for a day (such typical comment calls for a jungian archetype, right), I rather enjoy having enough balls to call out the troll when I see one. It's lovely to know that you completely missed the message - we agree on the fact that Microsoft stepped into the poop this time round, but I'm discussing it with RIFA and you're trolling it via reddit/punching that poor dead cow with a stick, there's a difference. So ''don't agree with us, get out'' wasn't in my message to you, more like ''here to troll us, go back to your cave''.

m4st4 wrote:While I wouldn't mind having a pussy for a day (such typical comment calls for a jungian archetype, right), I rather enjoy having enough balls to call out the troll when I see one. It's lovely to know that you completely missed the message - we agree on the fact that Microsoft stepped into the poop this time round, but I'm discussing it with RIFA and you're trolling it via reddit/punching that poor dead cow with a stick, there's a difference. So ''don't agree with us, get out'' wasn't in my message to you, more like ''here to troll us, go back to your cave''.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
– Carl Jung

Take that and see how much you can learn from it, if you have a grasp of understanding in you, or of yourself. How the fuck can LINKING PICTURES be seen as trolling you or NF, or anyone else here for that matter? Where the fucking fuck is the logic behind that statement? I am simply laughing of MS's utter and complete failure with the pics. And this is a thread about videogames, and MS is a part of that. so if im not "allowed" to post pictures about the whole E3 ordeal just because you label it trolling, well nazi, go back to your cave.
Last edited by Jungian on June 17th, 2013, 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jungian wrote:How the fuck can LINKING PICTURES be seen as trolling YOU or NF? What the fucking fuck? I am simply laughing of MS's utter and complete failure with the pics. And this is a thread about videogames, and MS is a part of that. so if im not "allowed" to post pictures about the whole E3 ordeal just because you label it trolling, well nazi, go back to your cave.
Jungian wrote: “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
– Carl Jung
Take that and see how much you can learn from it.
Luckily, I'm not irritated as much as you are right now. :lol:

m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:How the fuck can LINKING PICTURES be seen as trolling YOU or NF? What the fucking fuck? I am simply laughing of MS's utter and complete failure with the pics. And this is a thread about videogames, and MS is a part of that. so if im not "allowed" to post pictures about the whole E3 ordeal just because you label it trolling, well nazi, go back to your cave.
Jungian wrote: “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
– Carl Jung
Take that and see how much you can learn from it.
Luckily, I'm not irritated as much as you are right now. :lol:
I just feel sorry for you as you need to troll a lot better if youre not gonna argument at all. Try harder. But by all means, I am beginning to understand RIFA's clear frustration with you, as even I could see his arguments while you and your friends circlejerk.

Jungian wrote:
m4st4 wrote:While I wouldn't mind having a pussy for a day (such typical comment calls for a jungian archetype, right), I rather enjoy having enough balls to call out the troll when I see one. It's lovely to know that you completely missed the message - we agree on the fact that Microsoft stepped into the poop this time round, but I'm discussing it with RIFA and you're trolling it via reddit/punching that poor dead cow with a stick, there's a difference. So ''don't agree with us, get out'' wasn't in my message to you, more like ''here to troll us, go back to your cave''.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
– Carl Jung

Take that and see how much you can learn from it, if you have a grasp of understanding in you, or of yourself. How the fuck can LINKING PICTURES be seen as trolling you or NF, or anyone else here for that matter? Where the fucking fuck is the logic behind that statement? I am simply laughing of MS's utter and complete failure with the pics. And this is a thread about videogames, and MS is a part of that. so if im not "allowed" to post pictures about the whole E3 ordeal just because you label it trolling, well nazi, go back to your cave.
Lol you seem to be the kind of person who prides themselves on being an independent and rational thinker yet you can never explain yourself without using an img/gif or quote from someone else to give your opinions. And we all know who you are (tykjen), you were banned from being insulting, bitter, self-righteous and delusional and frankly, you've wasted the second chance you've had since you've managed to alienate everyone on this board. Again.

christophmac wrote:Lol you seem to be the kind of person who prides themselves on being an independent and rational thinker yet you can never explain yourself without using an img/gif or quote from someone else to give your opinions. And we all know who you are (tykjen), you were banned from being insulting, bitter, self-righteous and delusional and frankly, you've wasted the second chance you've had since you've managed to alienate everyone on this board. Again.

omg..more women. jesus. nolan himself would be ashamed. this thread is about videogames and the wake after E3 is STILL FRESH. Let me post pictures in peace god damnit without you crying or whining about it. I dont have to utter any opinons about xbox failing when the internet provides all the arguments needed, and continues to feed. It has been interesting seeing RIFA at least take the corporate and capitalistic side of things and actually understands it. if you want to get rid of all piracy, this is one of the major steps. ofc the masses wouldnt like it. the idea in itself is an evolution; to get rid of all piracy. now, if that is 1% vs 99% you got another think coming.

how about you provide some arguments on this matter instead of killing the messenger? how low are you willing to go with these poor personal attacks? why should i even care for what you have to say?