Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
You do realize I wasn't talking about exclusives but games that I wan't to play on a particular system?

IamTheKnight wrote:
m4st4 wrote:WiiU -> Pretty much everything from Platinum Dunes and first parties

PS4 -> MGSV and Final Fantasy XV, can't wait to see next gen Tomb Raider, God of War (Egiptian or Nordic mythology?) and Uncharted 4 in the next year or so

XBOX ONE -> at this point I'm only interested in Halo 5, but that's probably November/December 2014; Croatia is entering EU in 15 Days, who knows, maybe we'll be ''green'' one day...
You do know Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV are coming to Xbone
LOL, I guess that makes the console soooo much better? Why does it matter when they're also coming to the superior console, the PS4?

anyone defending or accusing the console name should just talk about the names of actual people behind those particular decisions, otherwise it's too biased

the haters are easily affected by hilarious memes and defenders are just hoping it will sort it out itself, while it's all about the people making those decisions

BroskiSabor wrote:
IamTheKnight wrote:
m4st4 wrote:WiiU -> Pretty much everything from Platinum Dunes and first parties

PS4 -> MGSV and Final Fantasy XV, can't wait to see next gen Tomb Raider, God of War (Egiptian or Nordic mythology?) and Uncharted 4 in the next year or so

XBOX ONE -> at this point I'm only interested in Halo 5, but that's probably November/December 2014; Croatia is entering EU in 15 Days, who knows, maybe we'll be ''green'' one day...
You do know Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV are coming to Xbone
LOL, I guess that makes the console soooo much better? Why does it matter when they're also coming to the superior console, the PS4?
Just stop they'll play any game similarly with no difference.

prince0gotham wrote:anyone defending or accusing the console name should just talk about the names of actual people behind those particular decisions, otherwise it's too biased

the haters are easily affected by hilarious memes and defenders are just hoping it will sort it out itself, while it's all about the people making those decisions
In the end all that matters are consoles and games, at least on this ground level.

m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:Image
Reported for intentional trolling even after several longtime members pointed out at your posts - in this case it was quite obvious, blunt, and non-metaphorical FUCK YOU reserved for each and every member in this thread and especially mods who let you survive this long in that particular state of mind. It is clear that your only reason to exist as so called ''Jungian'' on NF is to shame yourself in a Video Game thread only, which is by definition ridiculous and sad. Now I don't know or particularly care who you are, but I do care about this board becoming infested with creatures like you so, would you kindly, remove yourself from the collective as a tumor that you are.
Isn't he essentially agreeing with your position?

Or am I just going crazy and has this thread become impossibly difficult to follow?

Looking back on this last E3, it's definitely been one of the best in years in my opinion. Xbox one drama aside, i thought Microsoft had a great E3 conference, it was just game after game after game. Then both EA and Ubisoft showed some interesting stuff even with the huge amount of EA sports shit i personally have no interest in and the whole #girlwood and general cringyness of ubisofts conference. And then there was the whole Sony conference which pretty much one upped everything from Microsoft. I didn't catch the Nintendo direct thing but they announced the new smash bros so i'm pleased. It's been a good year :clap:

But now for what matters, the winner of most awkward moment of E3 2013:
Probably a tie between

and

Cilogy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Jungian wrote:Image
Reported for intentional trolling even after several longtime members pointed out at your posts - in this case it was quite obvious, blunt, and non-metaphorical FUCK YOU reserved for each and every member in this thread and especially mods who let you survive this long in that particular state of mind. It is clear that your only reason to exist as so called ''Jungian'' on NF is to shame yourself in a Video Game thread only, which is by definition ridiculous and sad. Now I don't know or particularly care who you are, but I do care about this board becoming infested with creatures like you so, would you kindly, remove yourself from the collective as a tumor that you are.
Isn't he essentially agreeing with your position?

Or am I just going crazy and has this thread become impossibly difficult to follow?
He is agreeing on a position that XBOX ONE, in this state, sucks. But he is also doing it by posting reddit gifs... on and on and on... Even after pretty much everyone said how wrong that is. Last one was pure troll's move.

RabidBEBOP wrote: But now for what matters, the winner of most awkward moment of E3 2013:
Probably a tie between

and
Wow, that audience was acting pretty dickishly towards the Battlefield 4 guys.

And that Peggle 2 announcement was awesome, the guy was great.

Just pre-ordered the PlayStation 4 to get it on launch day!! Along with Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4