Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Game of Thrones game is so bad lol.

Picked up the XBOX version of Minecraft this morning. :thumbup:

I'm also in the middle of customizing one of my controllers. I kinda fucked up while painting the D-Pad, though, and it's not a smooth coating, so I'm nervous about doing the main casing...maybe I'll just do the D-Pad and see how it handles after I put the controller back together.

Time for Nightmare in D3. Now its a whole new game, no more hack n slash mindlessly as in Normal mode.

So Max Payne 3 is finally released in the UK.The post has already been and no Max Payne, looks like ill have to wait another day. I hate you amazon :cry:

RIFA wrote:Game of Thrones game is so bad lol.
You don't say. Just like the comic book and anything else except the books/TV-series.

Ohhh. Diablo 3 is a whole new ballgame on Nightmare. Cant wait for Hell!

Cerealkiller wrote:Ohhh. Diablo 3 is a whole new ballgame on Nightmare. Cant wait for Hell!
Hell is pretty hard. I think harder than in D2.

Inferno is a complete nightmare...

I don't know if anyone will finish D3 on hardcore Inferno in the next 3 to 4 months... It's just too hard... Impossible to stay alive and not die at least 100 times lol.

Absolutely loving Max Payne 3 so far. The detail in this game is great. :twothumbsup:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Max Payne 3 is orgasmic.

finished Max Payne yesterday, defiantly one of the best games I've played in a long time. The single player is amazing and multiplayer is pretty fun too.
The airport level when the trailer music starts playing is beyond epic!