Halo Universe Discussion Thread by 343i

A place to discuss music and video games.
Full Halo 5 OST available on Youtube

So FUCKING good

EXCLUSIVE Halo 5 preview of Locke vs Chief

Mission 8: Swords of Sanghelios Gameplay (no storyline spoilers)

Featuring Mantis gameplay, Sangheili allies on the battlefield, including the Arbiter himself, and a female Sangheili talking with you on COM

I've seen the finale - it was good. Some might think otherwise.

Yeah I've just realized there are already full gameplays on Youtube, I'm gonna get to it

From what I've seen this is definitely one of the best games you can play this year. I'm going to need some money on the side for The X-Files blu-ray set plus at least two PS4 games by the end of 2015 so XBone purchase is unlikely until January/February, but I will get to this, definitely. It's a great Halo game.

Good morning for 343 :)

Several of my friends have already completed it in Legendary, and they're all positive about it. And here I am, unable to play it and all I'll see are walkthroughs... sigh.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Several of my friends have already completed it in Legendary, and they're all positive about it. And here I am, unable to play it and all I'll see are walkthroughs... sigh.
How come? I'll watch the walkthroughs, art book is on the way... after it sinks for a while I'll play it myself early next year. Hopefully online will still be in full swing, multiplayer looks like the best one so far.