What song are you listening to right now?

A place to discuss music and video games.

Not Lady GaGa. NEVER LADY GAGA. Actually the "Lady" part is now under debate so, NEVER GAGA.

CrazyEight wrote:Not Lady GaGa. NEVER LADY GAGA. Actually the "Lady" part is now under debate so, NEVER GAGA.
:lol:
All right. If not GaGa, then who?

Mew
Eight Flew Over, One Was Destroyed
Frengers ©2003
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Listening to Michael Jackson these days. - also listening to THE ROAD and THE VILLAGE soundtrack.

akv1984 wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:Not Lady GaGa. NEVER LADY GAGA. Actually the "Lady" part is now under debate so, NEVER GAGA.
:lol:
All right. If not GaGa, then who?
I listen to a varity of music. Usually the only reason I would listen to a song repeatedly is if I'm planning to put it in a movie, then i'll listen to it while I try to think out and write the scene. So your find out when my next movie comes out next month. :D

These Are My Twisted Words - Radiohead
Such a great song, one of their best yet in my opinion.

Remember The Name By Fort Minor

Pearl Jam
Black
Ten ©1992

Gonna see them live, next summer! :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Colossal by Wolfmother.
brandonm wrote:These Are My Twisted Words - Radiohead
Such a great song, one of their best yet in my opinion.
Which album is that from?