is Kanye West our generation's MJ?

A place to discuss music and video games.
I seriously think talli is a troll.

He just has to be. :roll:

chee wrote:I seriously think talli is a troll.

Noooooooooooooo :o

chee wrote:I seriously think talli is a troll.

:o

forget the kanye haters :'(

peep the site 8-) http://KanyeToThe.com

Nothing on the site but numbers, damn dick riding HARDDDBODY.

:thumbdown:
:twisted:

talli wrote:
RomanM wrote:I like how Talli starts this absolutely ridiculous thread and pussy tails out of it. LMFAO.

no

i just cant bother arguing with people who refuse to accept the fact that kanye and lady gaga are 2 of the greatest musical talents out there
I just pissed my pants
I understand everyone has their own taste and in someway there are no "wrong" answers but this is just freaking retarded. Lady Gaga does have some musical talent. But she waste what she has with her own damn songs. I don't wanna hear a computer loop some lame programmed beat while she sings about riding disco sticks and not being able to just turn her phone off while in a club. Her lyrics for the most part are pretty much troll 2 in the music world. I mean more attention goes to what she is wearing and not her fucking music. Nuts.Thank god people are getting sick of her. She wore a meat dress and nobody gave a shit. Maybe now she will have to write a song that makes sense. Tho I will say I like how she trys to promote women sexuality. They have every right to do what they want and it's good to see someone standing up for that. Too bad she tells kids to wait till marrige to have sex but uses it to sell her image. No joke I read some article on cnn where she told kids to wait till marrige. Not that thats bad but come on......

And West well he started out pretty good and is still decent I guess but what's annoying about him is how he acts like hes the second coming of christ. It just makes people dislike him. In websters next to pretentious there should be his picture. He can always redeem himself tho. And go can gaga. Will they? Who knows....
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Lady Gaga does have some musical talent. But she waste what she has with her own damn songs. I don't wanna hear a computer loop some lame programmed beat while she sings about riding disco sticks and not being able to just turn her phone off while in a club. Her lyrics for the most part are pretty much troll 2 in the music world. I mean more attention goes to what she is wearing and not her fucking music. Nuts.Thank god people are getting sick of her. She wore a meat dress and nobody gave a shit. Maybe now she will have to write a song that makes sense. Tho I will say I like how she trys to promote women sexuality. They have every right to do what they want and it's good to see someone standing up for that. Too bad she tells kids to wait till marrige to have sex but uses it to sell her image. No joke I read some article on cnn where she told kids to wait till marrige. Not that thats bad but come on......

And West well he started out pretty good and is still decent I guess but what's annoying about him is how he acts like hes the second coming of christ. It just makes people dislike him. In websters next to pretentious there should be his picture. He can always redeem himself tho. And go can gaga. Will they? Who knows....
You really are being ignorant. What Gaga does is called POP. That type of music is this generation's pop music. David Guetta is another dj who now makes pop music for this generation. Black Eyed Peas now makes POP music. Katy Perry is POP. Just because you don't like it DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.

What's the difference between Gaga's first 2 years and Madonna's first 2 years...... NO DIFFERENCE.

Both were accused on what they were wearing, on how they used to shock people, on their music, lyrics and beats and even live performances. This is why I hate people that don't stop for one god damn second to just think a little and analyze the whole situation. Saying Kanye West is the next Michael Jackson is outrageous BUT WHAT'S WRONG IN SAYING THAT KANYE WEST AND LADY GAGA ARE THE BEST AT THE MOMENT??? :roll: They are the most talented artists of our generation. And son, if you wanna talk about looping and stuff, take this in mind that in 2-3 years max, you'll have awards for best DJ's in every Award Show because House music is really taking over the musical stage at the moment through dj's like David Guetta, Deadmau5 or Swedish House Mafia...

RIFA wrote: You really are being ignorant. What Gaga does is called POP. That type of music is this generation's pop music. David Guetta is another dj who now makes pop music for this generation. Black Eyed Peas now makes POP music. Katy Perry is POP. Just because you don't like it DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
Good point. That's why I only rarely listen to pop music, though. Most of the time, it's pretty pretentious and self-absorbant. A few good pop songs that promotes a [relevant] message well, I might enjoy, but these days it seems songs about sexual metaphors, gangster talk, and making money are all kids/teens listen to, and it sickens me how real artists like Regina Spektor or Lupe Fiasco are left in the dark.

I have no problem with people liking pop music, but when they start idolizing it, then it's about time you kicked them in the face and turned their attention to the underground.

bLaZe wrote:
RIFA wrote: You really are being ignorant. What Gaga does is called POP. That type of music is this generation's pop music. David Guetta is another dj who now makes pop music for this generation. Black Eyed Peas now makes POP music. Katy Perry is POP. Just because you don't like it DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
Good point. That's why I only rarely listen to pop music, though. Most of the time, it's pretty pretentious and self-absorbant. A few good pop songs that promotes a [relevant] message well, I might enjoy, but these days it seems songs about sexual metaphors, gangster talk, and making money are all kids/teens listen to, and it sickens me how real artists like Regina Spektor or Lupe Fiasco are left in the dark.

I have no problem with people liking pop music, but when they start idolizing it, then it's about time you kicked them in the face and turned their attention to the underground.
Yes, I agree. There are many pop artists that have great lyrics such as St. Vincent. She blows Lady Gaga out of the water, in my opinion.

The Real Tuesday Weld is good as well, but its waaaay underground. Hahah.

Redsmile wrote:
I just pissed my pants
I understand everyone has their own taste and in someway there are no "wrong" answers but this is just freaking retarded. Lady Gaga does have some musical talent. But she waste what she has with her own damn songs. I don't wanna hear a computer loop some lame programmed beat while she sings about riding disco sticks and not being able to just turn her phone off while in a club. Her lyrics for the most part are pretty much troll 2 in the music world. I mean more attention goes to what she is wearing and not her fucking music. Nuts.Thank god people are getting sick of her. She wore a meat dress and nobody gave a shit. Maybe now she will have to write a song that makes sense. Tho I will say I like how she trys to promote women sexuality. They have every right to do what they want and it's good to see someone standing up for that. Too bad she tells kids to wait till marrige to have sex but uses it to sell her image. No joke I read some article on cnn where she told kids to wait till marrige. Not that thats bad but come on......

i agree with you on the judgement of their character....do you think i dont roll my eyes everytime kanye talks about how "important" his music is for our generation? but I'm not gonna let that sway my opinion on their music...they make really great pop music