Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
SilverHeart wrote:It's been four years.
We've had it worse... and it's not like you and I really care. Did you invest in this? I haven't. We're just bystanders.

Yes I did. And it would be nice after 4 years to be able to do something other than walk around the hangar and look at my ship.

SilverHeart wrote:Yes I did. And it would be nice after 4 years to be able to do something other than walk around the hangar and look at my ship.
Damn. My condolences. People who invested in Mighty No. 9 are probably more pissed right now. Hopefully I want be in 2017 when Shenmue III comes out.

m4st4 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Yes I did. And it would be nice after 4 years to be able to do something other than walk around the hangar and look at my ship.
Damn. My condolences. People who invested in Mighty No. 9 are probably more pissed right now. Hopefully I want be in 2017 when Shenmue III comes out.
I really, really doubt Shenmue 3 will come out in 2017.

Apparently there is a dogfighting module....that you have to pay for.
Greaaaat

No title change? .... :(
Remember Avengers: Age of Fanboism title? That was my idea too. :P

darthnazgul wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
I really, really doubt Shenmue 3 will come out in 2017.
That's my optimism... but yeah probably 2018. Please understand.

Beta in ten days.

Is GreenManGaming a trusted site or is it like g2g in which it's not trustworthy and has the possibility of getting Steam codes revoked?