Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
So the remake Resident Evil 2 is getting better scores than the original game :shock:

When I first seen the reveal for the remake I wasn’t sure what to think, it’s so tricky to remake a game like that while changing quite a few things and having it be really successful but it seems like Capcom has done that and made one of the finest horror games ever.

Hats off Capcom, you did good this gen with Resident Evil (I really liked RE7 as well)

Where do they go from here? Do the third person view or the RE7 first person view which also received quite a bit of praise.

Have to finally sit down and play RE7 before getting this remake that I'm excited for.

Well ladies and gents, Kingdom Hearts 3 is at an 88 after 16 reviews. Square might have actually delivered after all the wait.

If it does end up being really good, what a great start to the year for gaming with Resi 2 as well.

Climbed all the way from rank 20 to 5 in Hearthstone this month, with Odd Pocket Mage. It's insane. I have no idea why nobody is playing it on the ladder.£

Can't wait

Master Virgo wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 5:02 pm
Climbed all the way from rank 20 to 5 in Hearthstone this month, with Odd Pocket Mage. It's insane. I have no idea why nobody is playing it on the ladder.£
Most of the mages i go against in casual are Odd Pocket Mage, but haven't played much of rank to know how frequent odd mage is in ranked. But i do play against them enough to hold grudges against odd mage.

EDIT: Looks like Blizzard is changing the numbers of stars needed in rank next month. https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/22821794. You only need 3 stars for each level for Rank 50-16 , 4 stars for from rank 15-11 and 5 stars from rank 10-1.

This change might actually make me want to progress above rank 19.

TL;DW: Nintendo was not satisfied with Metroid Prime 4's development, brings in Retro Studios to co-develop, starting over from scratch.

Havoc1st wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 7:19 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 5:02 pm
Most of the mages i go against in casual are Odd Pocket Mage, but haven't played much of rank to know how frequent odd mage is in ranked. But i do play against them enough to hold grudges against odd mage.

EDIT: Looks like Blizzard is changing the numbers of stars needed in rank next month. https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/22821794. You only need 3 stars for each level for Rank 50-16 , 4 stars for from rank 15-11 and 5 stars from rank 10-1.

This change might actually make me want to progress above rank 19.
Odd Pocket Mage, as in odd mage with Luna's Pocket Galaxy? To tell you the truth I haven't seen a single one, on or off the ladder. I run it with two Faceless Manipulators. For a while I thought I'm the first who has discovered it. But apparently it's a thing, hmph. :| £

Yes. Odd Mage with Luna's Pocket Galaxy. Though i don't see them use it much since they usually win against me without needing to use Luna's Pocket Galaxy. But when they use it, they use it pointlessly since they've already got the win condition against me.

Thinking about it, I don't think i ever won against a Odd Pocket Mage player. It's like every time i play against them they get insane curve on their turns.

Got my Resident Evil 2 Deluxe and Steelbook shipped today, steelbook was absolutely destroyed...good thing Best Buy is all sold out so if I want one I’ll probably have to spend 30+ dollars to get one. No biggie, it’s only a steelbook for my favorite franchise :cry:

As for the game though it is so well made. Makes me want to go through the whole series again.