Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.

Vader182 wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 1:44 pm
stuffing in characters from the other movies / tv shows makes the world feel smaller, not bigger. The story looks generic as hell, but gameplay looks properly forceful and impactful though. Very excited regardless.

-Vader
Isn’t it only one character?

Allstar wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Vader182 wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 1:44 pm
stuffing in characters from the other movies / tv shows makes the world feel smaller, not bigger. The story looks generic as hell, but gameplay looks properly forceful and impactful though. Very excited regardless.

-Vader
Isn’t it only one character?
inquisitor / k2 droids / saw / I'm guessing there'll be others too.

-Vader

Finally completed all five chapters of Hearthstone's Dalaran Heist today,

Not gonna lie, i kinda feel bad completing it because i cheated by having infinite 0 mana Sound the Bells.

Not sure if i wanna do it again but this time on Heroic difficulty... Unless i can use the same method again, that is.

Anyway, i found it more fun and enjoyable than Dungeon Run, Monster Hut and Rumble Run.

You've seen the new cards for the next expansion yet? I'm so meh about the new cards for Mage.

Master Virgo wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 3:45 pm
You've seen the new cards for the next expansion yet? I'm so meh about the new cards for Mage.
Yeah, but as a whole this new expansion looks way more interesting than RoS.

Anyone who has Playstation Plus should absolutely download and play Detroit: Become Human. It can be clichéd and you can say what you want about David Cage, but the game itself is fantastic. Better than Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. It has a great wealth of choices and outcomes. Also, home to easily one of the best video game soundtracks that I've ever heard. The whole album is worth listening through. Nima Fakhrara's work is very Zimmer-esque.

Yeah, I downloaded it last week, but have yet to find the time to play it. The download comes with Heavy Rain, too, for those who haven't played that either.