Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Dobson wrote:
Ok so... this is like the 4th/5th trailer for this game and still not much gameplay. I know there's a bit of gameplay out there but it's still weird. Hope it doesn't have repetitive questing and hope they don't force way too many survival elements. Other than that it looks great and if it manages to also tell a compelling story then it's in for success.

I also want Steep cracked. That game looks fun but too risky to drop 40 bucks out of nowhere just to try it. :lol:

^ Compared to MvC3... not good.

RIFA wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Prey looks fucking amazing.

Bioshock in space.

FFS BIOSHOCK

FFS
This looks nice, if I hear the story is also great, then I'm in.£

Yeah. Seeing PREY makes me hyped as hell for the new Alien game.

So the Last Guardian is averaging around an 83. Count me in as it sounds like it would be a great game last gen and just a little outdated, I thought it was going to be bombed by all reviewers but in general pretty good. Hoping Dead Rising 4 is also good, plan on getting that as well (Dead Rising 3 was my favorite launch game of any system).

Just so people know, Best Buy is doing Buy 2 get 1 free on PS4 and One games. If you have Gamer's Club that's 3 new games for $100, a damng good deal.

i just watched this whole video and it turns out i was only few puzzles away from the (first) ending before bailing lol

They played some Zelda... on SWITCH!

m4st4 wrote:
They played some Zelda... on SWITCH!
Fallon is so annoyingly fake. Still cool video.