Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Never played Siege, but I can definitely vouch for Overwatch. I think Blizzard is genuinely doing everything they can to keep that game fresh, toxic-free and fair to everyone, which is more than I can say about games like Call of Duty and CS:GO.
Havoc1st wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 9:06 am
Or i should just get COD: Infinite Warfare just because it's $14 on Ebay :oops: .
This would be like throwing money out the window.

ATTENTION PS4 USERS

Konami is pushing out a patch that kills working downloaded copies of Kojima and Del Toro's P.T. Don't download patches related to that game.

Final Smash Bros Direct tomorrow, 40 minutes in length. Let's see if the recent leaks are true.
Bacon wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 5:57 pm
ATTENTION PS4 USERS

Konami is pushing out a patch that kills working downloaded copies of Kojima and Del Toro's P.T. Don't download patches related to that game.
What an absolutely scummy thing to do.

What were the SSB leaks?

Bacon wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 10:21 pm
What were the SSB leaks?
It's a very long and elaborate story. If you wanna know the details and look into it for yourself, just look up the Smash Bros Grinch leak (The Grinch bit'll make sense once you look into it). Long story short, some guy who worked at a printing company for promotional material took a snapchat photo of the completed version of the banner artwork that was shown for the game at E3. The remaining roster members on the artwork are:
Shadow The Hedgehog (Sonic)
Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
KOS-MOS (Xenoblade)
The Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
And Banjo-Kazooie

So what is Super Smash Bros Ultimate labeled as? A sequel? A collection of old with some new characters?

If it is a collection then it seems like a package that will be hard for future installments to surpass.

I'd say it's a little bit of both. It takes every character the series has ever had, most of the stages (as far as we know), a whole bunch of new options and adjustments. I definitely think this is Sakurai trying to go all out and make the Ultimate Smash Bros.

As long as
Shadow
makes it in, I'll be happy

Sanchez wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 9:55 am
Never played Siege, but I can definitely vouch for Overwatch. I think Blizzard is genuinely doing everything they can to keep that game fresh, toxic-free and fair to everyone, which is more than I can say about games like Call of Duty and CS:GO.
Looks like they raised the price for Overwatch. so eh, doesn't really matter. So looks like i'm now considering Siege. The division seems tempting as well.

Wow if that's all we're getting in Smash, that's lame af