Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Ah lol. Yeah that's a bit more lol.

Try and not give in to other dumb shotgun purchases.

Currently downloading the PC version of Mass Effect 2. Having extra stuff that the Xbox version didn't have is nice. Never realised how much i want to replay it until now (so soon). I really do hope my laptop can run it.

madden is the only good video game.

Nelson wrote:madden is the only good video game.
this guy gets it

He's from Indiana, they don't get anything.

Cilogy wrote:He's from Indiana, they don't get anything.
fuck off, donkey

joke's on you, I'm too insecure about my masculinity to like sports

Cilogy wrote:joke's on you, I'm too insecure about my masculinity to like sports
as you should be, my precious baby girl

So Mass Effect 2 runs fine on my laptop, but the graphics has been massively downgraded and the game isn't full screen. That's expected since my laptop isn't powerful. This time i'm going take my time with this game instead of rushing it.

I've actually started replaying the Mass Effect trilogy on PC now. Spent all night trying to get ME1 to work.
Havoc1st wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:After far too many months of waiting (thanks Microsoft), I finally got the chance to play Quantum Break. And I dug the hell out of it. Great story, fantastic gameplay, an interesting dynamic with the choices. I'm already hungry for a sequel but I think I'd prefer Remedy to work on Alan Wake 2 at this point.
Charlie was a likable douche.
Whoops, didn't see this earlier. Yeah, I ended up liking Charlie. I love it when you're presented with an asshole but then by the time their arc develops, you end up rooting for them. Couple of disappointments with the game though; I was hoping for a new Poets of The Fall song to be featured, like with past Remedy games, as well as hoping you'd end up
fighting or attempting to fight a Shifter.